Things you do when you eat chips

Sometimes I take my bag and smash it against the wall cause I can eat the crumbs and it provides a more potent flavour punch and crunch factor per capita

{<doc}

With your out-of-the-box thinking, you will be our first line of defence when the aliens invade, Clippy.

Also when I get deep into the bag I pull out my couch scissors and cut the bag in half to not lose time in the dig - quicker chip access for the win!!

<TheWire1>

{<doc}

With your out-of-the-box thinking, you will be our first line of defence when the aliens invade Clippy.
The pro-Cluppy mod bias in this forum is a real disgrace, that I can tell you.

Deep Stoat mods have rigged the system against me with millions of illegal yellow cards and somebody ought to look into it.

The best part of this thread is learning that someone actually has a thing called 'couch scissors'.

We get it, you're rich. You can engage in egregious displays of obscene wealth by sacrificing perfectly good chips. Some of us can't afford that. I take the the broken crumbs and put them in gruel to add flavor. Or when times are really tight, I'll take some of the residual salt and oil and smear it on pieces of cardboard, and eat the seasoned cardboard as a snack.

Jesus Christ. What has the world come to if you can't make a stand on basic things like this without being labelled "rich"?

I'm not rich, I just prefer my chips the way God made them and not smashed into pieces like the Devil intended them to be.

The best part of this thread is learning that someone actually has a thing called 'couch scissors'.
Well, it's @Clippy so ...

tenor.gif
?

The pro-Cluppy mod bias in this forum is a real disgrace, that I can tell you.

Deep Stoat mods have rigged the system against me with millions of illegal yellow cards and somebody ought to look into it.
It's because he buys us Christmas presents every year.

Last year he got me a cool Nicolas Cage statue.

It's because he buys us Christmas presents every year.

Last year he got me a cool Nicolas Cage statue.
Not the bee's knees, Fake News Slobodan.

Sometimes I wonder how I made it this far with the unfair press

Potato crumbs in your beard-having, brown nosing sumbitch

I work hard all my account and this is how I'm back-burnered

You barely make coherent sentences most of the time dawg

Keep up the hard work

Jesus Christ. What has the world come to if you can't make a stand on basic things like this without being labelled "rich"?

I'm not rich, I just prefer my chips the way God made them and not smashed into pieces like the Devil intended them to be.
Hey, nothing against rich folk. Back when my sons used to work and bring home money for the household, we were pretty frivolous with our chips. But, times are tough now....

My oldest son has the polio. My next son died of consumption. My middle son died of the scarlet fever. My next son is blind. My youngest son is four years old so they won't let him work.... hell, I used to work at the iron smelting plant when I was three, but these stupid new 'child labor laws' are cramping our lifestyle.

I only eat crisps while in the privacy of my home. I'd hate to be that guy eating noisy foods in public.

give some to my dog. lightly salted chips....he loves that shit.

Back