Things you do at work so you don't have to do it at home

I work on passive income projects at work when I have a lot of down time. I have a computer, and I feel a lot more productive in the office than if I were sitting on my couch.

Bang the secretary so I dont have to bang the wife at home

Moderate Sherdog.

I'll get paid to do this one way or another God Dammit!

sleep, the good old days of working in the rail industry and having to wait for permission to go on track, day shift was even better back then, used to meet at a café, have a breakfast and a bit of banter, sign my name and go home, best job I ever had.

I worked a 6p to 6a shift for almost five years on a crisis line. We would go an hour or more without calls at some points which sounds good but can become maddening unless you find a way to fill time. Lots of online surfing, reading, bullshitting (and as mentioned already- real shitting)... Lucky for me I was in school and completed about 75% clinicals and dissertation that way.

The best work environment I had was a few years ago when I was working on a construction project as one of two engineers.
We had a big temporary office on the construction site, which we never filled up the 4 years of the project. It was very quiet.
We just relaxed most of the time and did whatever we wanted. We used to go out and play badminton, or go to the gym in the middle of the work day....together with the project manager, who was another like-minded dude.
As long as the construction was progressing properly then nobody from HQ paid us any mind.
The other engineer I was working with was my best friend anyway, I'd helped him get the job.

If I was on the night shift i'd use the projector in the meeting room to watch movies.

I miss those days.

HKFYWFg.gif

I used to work for a company that was a few blocks from my gym so I would leave work at noon to lift, shower and change at the gym and then pick up lunch and take my lunch hour in my office. 2 hour lunch everyday.
I work out at lunch and yeah I probably spend close to two hours total.

clipping your toenails at work seems pretty weird and down right silly though TS. It’s not exactly a time consuming thing to do at home..

I tried to update iTunes on work computer in case the new version takes away the ability to do stuff I want on the home computer. I couldn't get it to install and wanted to kill someone until I figured out a folder that was deleted via install undo still appears and shows unknown owner until you reboot. I was stuck trying to take ownership of this phantom iTunes folder.

I have just about the easiest job in the world I think. Paid to sleep, paid to eat and also paid just simply to be friendly. Its really fucking absurd. Apparently the field is rife with lazy musician trash but I havent seen it *quickly glances in mirror*.

To answer the thread, Sherdog. Love you guys and girl.

nothing other than flirt with girls

flirt with girls/try to make conversation with male coworkers, browse sherdog during breaks

then I come home and............browse sherdog........until bed. repeat.

Pretty much everything.. i can't remember the last time i didn't report a full month..

If i need to leave early or come late that's not a problem.. i'm not sure that really counts as doing stuff at work though? I do the laundry at work right during renovations i guess..

Back