Things you do at work so you don't have to do it at home

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are some things you do on company time so you don't have to do it while you're off?
Trying to save personal time for things you actually want to do while you're off.

I clip my fingernails and toenails at work. If I'm at home and notice my nails need to be clipped, I wait til I'm at work.

I take a dump at work so I don't have to at home since I pretty much much have my own personal bathroom in my office. I take a shower right before I leave work so I don't have to when I get home.

I do random errands like car registration while working. I just take the company truck to go to the DMV or someplace.

I do all my personal phone calls at work that involves doctors, contractors, etc. Also, when I need to do research for random personal stuff

When I get home, I make sure that I'm free of all the stuff I don't want to do. Too bad I can't work on my yard while at work.

But then, I end up doing this:
iriuj2W.jpg

I used to work for a company that was a few blocks from my gym so I would leave work at noon to lift, shower and change at the gym and then pick up lunch and take my lunch hour in my office. 2 hour lunch everyday.

I like to poop at work so I can get paid for it.

I've been paid tens of thousands of dollars to push turds out my ass. Freedom is beautiful.

Feel my soul dying one piece at a time.
I listen to audio-books at work too. Have my jabra elite 65t Earbuds on and take work related phone calls with them.

No one has a clue I have audio books running at other times.

Waiting for Burning white on October 22nd.

Terrible employees are why we have to monitor internet usage, log mileage, and monitor phone calls. And use the ultraviolet DNA blacklight.

Forgot to mention I eat my breakfast and drink my cofee at work because it's free. Lunch is free, too. And I do my daily push ups, squats and sit ups at work

Sometimes I’ll pay bills.

Forgot to mention I eat my breakfast and drink my cofee at work because it's free. Lunch is free, too. And I do my daily push ups, squats and sit ups at work

Dont forget the 10km running

I only shit on company time

- Everything related to my personal finances (planning, buying things, investing, paying rent and services, etc).
- When I have to call doctors to make appointments.
- Read the newspaper
- Everything I can related to my plans to moving to France next year (mails, appointments, letters of presentation, tickets, research, translate my resumate to french)
- Online purchases (and a lot of research before buying)
- Check social media and personal e-mails
- Studying french (french forums, add french subs to videos in spanish or english)

I clip my fingernails and toenails at work. If I'm at home and notice my nails need to be clipped, I wait til I'm at work.
I had a boss who did that in the office in front of everybody.

I didn't appreciate that!

Did anyone say the hot secretary?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back