Things to Hit with a Sledgehammer

I never knew cars had boots...

of everything you listed i think the tupperware worries me the most

Carboot you naughty mod you

Is it a trunk over the pond?
Whats the back end of the car called?

Also, it would be hard to get anything sizeable into tupperware with just a sledge hammer though don't you think. Maybe if I had a knife in there as well.................

You could use the sledge hammer as a golf club then

Way to think outside the box

I still wonder if a Deadblow hammer would work as a good substitute, you can get them in similar sizes to sledges and they look badass

Sprite_51.gif

http://home2.btconnect.com/thorhammer/deadblow.htm
The ideal hammer for sustained and effective blows without recoil.

You ever use one for anything else? I'm kinda curious now.

You can find deadblow hammers that are basically sledge hammers with a head about 4 times the size made out of dense rubber, think the mallot they use in that carnival game where you "test your strength".

Dan ever watch the Deadliest Catch? they use them to break ice off the ships

A-ha. I didn't notice, next time I watch I'll keep an eye out for it. If you ever try it, be sure to let us know what ya think of it.

You can find deadblow hammers that are basically sledge hammers with a head about 4 times the size made out of dense rubber, think the mallot they use in that carnival game where you "test your strength".

Dan ever watch the Deadliest Catch? they use them to break ice off the ships

Ah, coolio

That would be interesting to get out of the car :icon_chee

if you have some extra puzzle-cut gym Mats. stack 5 or 6, and duct tape those bad boys together.

babies are another option.

if you have some extra puzzle-cut gym Mats. stack 5 or 6, and duct tape those bad boys together.

babies are another option.

Does that really work I just so happen to have 5 or 6 of those layin around doing nothing and a sledgehammer just begging to be slammed.

Here is my idea. Get a car tire and cut a chunk, maybe a third, of it off and bolt it to a board- something like 14 inch wide by 24 inch hardwood. Stuff the tire with carpet. Bolt the tire on each end to the board it so the tire is somewhat in its natural curve but a little flatter and stuff the open part of it with utility mats. Glue a non slip mat to the bottom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vapor Snake
Back