Things to do in Kentucky

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I have a trip planned to the Lexington area at the end of February for a week. Anyone have any recommendations for things to see or do in Kentucky?
I plan on visiting the Mary Todd Lincoln House, Newport Aquarium, Creation Museum, and the Toyota plant tour. I'm considering going to the Corvette plant in Bowling Green also.

The best thing to do is leave Kentucky

If you go to Louisville, you can see the Louisville Slugger Factory. The tour is cool if you're into baseball. You can also tour Church Hill Downs and the Ali Museum.

Lots of Bourbon Distilleries to visit and they give free samples. I visited Jim Beam and it was nice.

You're vacationing in Kentucky? Ok.

Sherdog delivers.

Other activities
Go to family reunion and find a date there
Sleep with your cousin
Screw a racing horse
The kill it for being a "n1gga lover"
Drive around in your muscle car waving a confederate flag and park it in two spots
Participate in a spitting contest

Last edited:
Find a really nice hotel. It should be a decent rate because you're in Kentucky. Make sure it has a good bar. Then, don't leave the hotel because it's the best thing for 100 miles.

I would say you could visit Lubes, but I think he moved to another state a while back.

just hang with the locals . probably won't learn anything may end up in a fight but who knows

If you like:

Pizza - go to Puccini's and get a half twice baked and half campfire (trust me)

Nachos: go to Patches pub for Irish nachos (divey bar, nice people, awesome nachos)

Beer: go to Marika's (they have hundreds) or go to Pazzo's the have 150 or so different kinds as well.

Horse tracks: go to keeneland (although kinda boring at this time of year)

Ice Cream: Greeter's (black raspberry chip)

Fine dining: Holly Hill inn (in the town of Midway).....awesome

Indy Cinema: Kentucky theatre (approx. 80 year old movie theatre, historic and beautiful)

Breakfast: Stella's (breakfast in a small old house...they even sell cool t-shirts of the place)

Vintage store: Pop's (if still around, the place was great)

If you like:

Nachos: go to Patches pub for Irish nachos (divey bar, nice people, awesome nachos)

Beer: go to Marika's (they have hundreds) or go to Pazzo's the have 150 or so different kinds as well.

Indy Cinema: Kentucky theatre (approx. 80 year old movie theatre, historic and beautiful)

Breakfast: Stella's (breakfast in a small old house...they even sell cool t-shirts of the place)

Is this @ga_ninja 's alt account?

You sound fat.

If you to Newport and you like German food or beer, go to Hofbrahaus....get huge 1 litre Bernstein's of beer brewed in house and dance on the big long wooden tables to the live band

Is this @ga_ninja 's alt account?

You sound fat.
Hahaha...nope don't know who that is...look at my join date....this is not an alt account. Also, nope not fat just love food....and used to live in Lexington for a five year period. Just trying to help a Sherbro out

Hahaha...nope don't know who that is...look at my join date....this is not an alt account. Also, nope not fat just love food....and used to live in Lexington for a five year period. Just trying to help a Sherbro out

Lol just checking. It looks like a post he'd make. Always talks about all the ways he gluttons out and says he weighs like 300 lbs.

No sweat. I never post here just lurk half the time...lol

If you like:

Thank you sir. Any tourist type places that are a must visit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back