Things that require an explanation

HunterIII

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So let's hear things about you/a situation/someone you know/etc that are true but sound ridiculous or even unbelieviable without a proper explanation.

Mine is pretty tame - The pillow I currently use, I found about 4 years ago in a vacant house.

Explanation: I worked on foreclosed properties, hence the vacant house. I needed a new pillow and this was a nice tempurpedic type one. I also washed it before I used it.

Go.

UPDATE: Got a brand new tempurpedic pillow about a month ago. Old vacant house pillow is in the trash!

Last edited:
The pillow could've been used by a serial killer to suffocate someone.

Someone please explain why I always seek out a pillow when GSP is fighting yet so many people adore him.

Yes. I went there.

Thanks for the segue, TS.

i had an encounter with aliens.

and no im not fucking explaining. you'll just think im crazy anways!

Can you imagine how many love stains hot that pillow...

Sometimes I'm brushing teeth and toothpaste falls onto my pants, I wipe it down, and folks think I busted one out before me met

Doctors have told me that there is a certain part of my anatomy which is significantly larger than the average male.

I'm not going to explain that because it sounds better if I dont.

Doctors have told me that there is a certain part of my anatomy which is significantly larger than the average male.

ogod

giphy.gif

Yo BisexualMMA, why you wear yo pants like that?

I wear my pants like this for Eazy Access, baby.

Why did the fuckwit in the departure lounge decide to sit right across from me when there's a whole table vacant?

Oh and how much can a koala bear?

Back