Things that require an explanation

Sometimes I'm brushing teeth and toothpaste falls onto my pants, I wipe it down, and folks think I busted one out before me met
Wtf do you sit down when you brush your teeth?

Wtf do you sit down when you brush your teeth?
Over the sink, but sometimes it falls onto the edge of the sink, and gravity pulls it down onto my pants every now and then. To be fair the spacing is junk to sink edge

Thread title promising, thread fails to deliver.

Stashed in a drawer I have a deck of tarot cards from fifteen years ago. I met a girl in an online game, wooed her, she left her husband and came to Canada for me, I immediately decided I had made a mistake, she called her husband who came and picked her up. I heard he divorced her.

She forgot the cards. I kept them as a token of our time together.

I used to be a bad person. I might still be, but it never feels bad in the moment.

The only thing that needs explanation in the world is:

How some fugly poor dudes get hot chicks.

The only thing that needs explanation in the world is:

How some fugly poor dudes get hot chicks.

I knew a hideous guy who slept with all the strippers because he managed to sleep with one and she told her stripper friends he had a huge dick. He did. Dude was a tripod. Apparently women really do like that.

33urfpx.jpg

I asked a guy for time, he pulled out a big alarm clock out of his pocket, looked at it, and then said he "got no idea", then he just left.

Explanation.... i still dont know.

I dropped some chicken wings for myself (stealing) at a pizza joint i worked at in high school. My boss comes in and says "Who are these for?!?!?" all pissed off because he caught someone stealing. He then looked at the tickets that were up and said "Oh ok." and walked away. None of them had chicken wings on them.

My brother was laying in the garage with the overhead door closed across his ankles so he was in the garage but his feet were outside

Explanation --he was opening the door fast then would hang on to it and ride it up ,it would lift him up with it if he opened it and didnt let go but it came back down and he was still under it so it knocked him out

Your reading comprehension seems to be POOR.

At least @Loisoh said something I thought of. But there needs to be at least a first.
lol, guess I missed that, same thing, just minus the money, or replace it with the ability to appear rich

lol, guess I missed that, same thing, just minus the money, or replace it with the ability to appear rich

:p Just busting your balls man. Having Game is how fugly poor dudes get laid. I knew that, just too jelly and rustled they get better piece than me.

So let's hear things about you/a situation/someone you know/etc that are true but sound ridiculous or even unbelieviable without a proper explanation.

Mine is pretty tame - The pillow I currently use, I found about 4 years ago in a vacant house.

Explanation: I worked on foreclosed properties, hence the vacant house. I needed a new pillow and this was a nice tempurpedic type one. I also washed it before I used it.

Go.
Your 'proper explanation' does not stop me from thinking that's fucking nasty.

Back