Things that require an explanation

The mirage cloud city in China. I suspect it was someone using some projector into the clouds. If it was real, or more thought out, there would have been images of people, planes, birds in the cloud city as well. The buildings would have been in various colors.

Need to know if the Universe is finite or infinite?

I found some used condoms in a foreclosed house. They weren't punctured or anything, so I just washed them off and used them myself.

1999 or so my neighbor had thrown out her hot pants, i fished em from the trash cuz they looked like wht fighters wore at the time in the ufc/pride. i cant remember if i washed em, sure hope i did. but i remember doing a fighter pose in front of the mirror in my stolen hot pants. yeah i looked like a fighter... and a fuckin dipshit. well at least i didnt take pics.

1999 or so my neighbor had thrown out her hot pants, i fished em from the trash cuz they looked like wht fighters wore at the time in the ufc/pride. i cant remember if i washed em, sure hope i did. but i remember doing a fighter pose in front of the mirror in my stolen hot pants. yeah i looked like a fighter... and a fuckin dipshit. well at least i didnt take pics.

The fuck are "hot pants?"

Back