Things that are surprisingly worse with new technology

well, the way I see it and the way I explained it to my brother is that we were pretty dumb and easily suggestible ourselves at that age so I don't wholly blame the kids. When I was young, I got involved in the "Inner Child" bullshit which was about people with abusive childhoods, it's only with hindsight that I see the whole entity and it's promoters as completely self serving. I mean, the need was real, we had crazy parents but I've learned over the years that no counselor is going to do anything but make money off that shit in some way or the other and leave one with the same trauma. Just live with shit. Anyway, kids are kids, they are seeking answers and being offered some really fucked up ones that shouldn't be planted in anyone's heads. If someone has tranny tendencies, fine, but what is that doing being pushed and promoted? I'll give you my theory, they are trying to take away even more masculinity and make males even more passive, that is the main thrust of it. Passivity makes managing large number easier. Same thing with all the talk of "bullying" in the last few years, you tell people not to stand up for themselves and to seek an authority figure if someone hurts your feelings, then that gives the leviathan that much more control.
I think we are fairly on the same page here. The primary factor is the difference between guidance and brainwashing, which is mainly a matter of intent and agenda.

Social media bring out the worst in people.

Bullying, while I get the premise of protecting people from abuse, is just part of life and when society FORCES interference with those processes, I personally think that often they just manifest in something equally as bad or worse. I would prefer face to face bullying like my generation had rather than online psychological torture, which seems to be the end result (might have happened anyway) of attempting to forcefully remove any and all bullying from schools.

There is definitely a clear agenda to make society, particularly males into whiney weak dependent little tattle tales.

At the risk of opening this to politics, it seems clear to me the end goal of all this shit is to create a docile easily controlled society that will bend over for the authoritarian nightmare that is being planned. They want people fat, weak, lazy, obedient, stuffed full of poison and dependent on the government.

I think we are fairly on the same page here. The primary factor is the difference between guidance and brainwashing, which is mainly a matter of intent and agenda.

Social media bring out the worst in people.

Bullying, while I get the premise of protecting people from abuse, is just part of life and when society FORCES interference with those processes, I personally think that often they just manifest in something equally as bad or worse. I would prefer face to face bullying like my generation had rather than online psychological torture, which seems to be the end result (might have happened anyway) of attempting to forcefully remove any and all bullying from schools.

There is definitely a clear agenda to make society, particularly males into whiney weak dependent little tattle tales.

At the risk of opening this to politics, it seems clear to me the end goal of all this shit is to create a docile easily controlled society that will bend over for the authoritarian nightmare that is being planned. They want people fat, weak, lazy, obedient, stuffed full of poison and dependent on the government.
Indeed they do.

Of course bullying is bad but it's also a huge part of real life, the real bullies are the ones who do it with such deftness and skill that the abused doesn't really realize how they are being bullied. By socializing people to be such patsies and taught that they are weak and defenseless really serves no one. Two things, kids need to grow thicker skins because nothing online should remotely effect anyone so much that they kill themselves and two, they need to learn to speak up and stand up for themselves, those would be the right things to teach. Like I tell my folks, "i can't always be around' they know I'd raise hell if some of the things said to them were said in my presence but I can't be around all the time.

Change for the sake of change. Most of us have probably experienced this in recent years with some browser, application, etc. Some of them operate very well, yet they still feel the need to constantly change things that more often than not make them shittier to use.
Yep. Change for the sake of Change is a very real thing. R&D is increasingly spent on product changes and not on quality control. So more often than not they will change stuff for no reason while it gets worse.

Using Tinder as an example just proves my point.
As in nowadays people have to sift through that scammers on there? Yeah true but once you get past that than it's alright.
Availability to communication doesn't make it better.
So the days on rotary phone land lines were the pinnacle?
I've explained myself about online shopping, your experience is exactly that sir.
Fair enough but I named stuff that would not have been found in stores anyways. So online shopping does have a good use.

Social media and short clips. Brain overload. Not even tik tok, but youtube and Instagram are swipe blackholes too.

As in nowadays people have to sift through that scammers on there? Yeah true but once you get past that than it's alright.

So the days on rotary phone land lines were the pinnacle?

Fair enough but I named stuff that would not have been found in stores anyways. So online shopping does have a good use.

Tinder is full of whores, and if you want to fuck its great.
I don't date whores sir.

Im mot talking about phones, im talking about human communication...which is lacking in many ways.

I don't shop for anything but what I need, when I need it.
Im not gonna wait two weeks for something to come to my house.

Tinder is full of whores, and if you want to fuck its great.
I don't date whores sir.
I'll admit it went to shit towards the end of 2021. But it was the most used app so obviously there was gonna be a whore or two in the mix. Thus was always the same with every dating site since 2003.
Im mot talking about phones, im talking about human communication...which is lacking in many ways.
yeah true. Human comm. skills have gotten worse in these past few years.
I don't shop for anything but what I need, when I need it.
Im not gonna wait two weeks for something to come to my house.
That's fair

It's a very old idea.
1712144301289.png

GO801_GNI_GoogleSearch_TitleCard.original.jpg

Subscription model for every piece of software……

Back