Thin/lean/skinny fighters that are strong AF

wouldn't call that any form of skinny, Askren is pretty bulky

i'll add Cerrone to the list, even at WW he looked fairly skinny compared to his opponents yet we've never seen him get manhandled
Was also thinking about cowboy cerrone. I remember a interview where Overeem was saying that cowboy is skinny as his pink but super strong

Robbie Lawler.

I have heard many years ago when he was in his 20's (not sure about how he does now), but he would rep 350 on the bench for sets.
Uhm, maybe I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure the TS didn’t just mean low body fat. Robbie is thick with muscle

You guys don’t think it’s the roids?

I can’t believe Jones* huggers. They just don’t even acknowledge he cheats like fuck. They are as messed up as he is.

Usually long guys have leverage, n while it would probably be a disadvantage in pure wrestling, it’s prefect for mma with strikes allowed

Also skinny strong guys usually have a lot of explosive 2x or 2b muscle fibres n that’s why they’re deceptively strong.

That’s why also a lot of a level basketball players would do good in mma.

They would have all the advantages of a long/strong skinny guy with much better athleticism

Not saying steroids don't help, of course they do. But if you do that without steroids you will also get stronger than you were. Steroids give you faster recovery (so you can workout longer and more often) and some increased muscle growth. If Jon never took steroids he would still be rather strong.

LOL. This is pretty comical dude. I know guys that went from 0 weight lifting experience. Took some roid cycles and were benching 2 plates easily in 1.5/2 months. Stop it.

LOL. This is pretty comical dude. I know guys that went from 0 weight lifting experience. Took some roid cycles and were benching 2 plates easily in 1.5/2 months. Stop it.
1) You progress the fastest when you begin
2) If you have dweeb genetics and dont work out a lot you ain't becoming strong even with roids

Im not surprised that Jon Jones is extremely strong. He may be skinny in build but he is still 6'3 and still has a pretty big , wide frame .
I have a good mate who is 6'5 and similarly built to Jones, but not muscular wise and he is also naturally incredibly strong. Can pick me up quite easily.
I started my weight training with him in my early 20's and while I kicked him in benchpressing ( Im 5'10 220lb solid build)
he would thrash me in things like bicep arm curls. Those arms have some great leverage

TLDR
Big tall dudes are generally always strong<seedat>

Eddie Wineland. Mind you, every BW is pretty lean, too...

TS nailed it from the start. Alex Oliveira immediately came to mind. Crazy strong for that build.

Jones and Oliveira are the 1st fighters to come to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back