Thin/lean/skinny fighters that are strong AF

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Alex Oliveria: Skinny for his division but is super strong.

Charles Oliveira: Probably outweighed by most LW, but he has thrown around fighters that are known for their strength like Lamas and Miller.

Michael McDonald: Not as much grappling strength, but he had ridiculous fast twitch strikes despite being a lean 135er.

Jones: Despite being a taller lanky guy for 205, he is known to be ridiculously strong.

Who else?

Jones really is abnormally strong for his build. Israel seems to be as well but to a much lesser extent

Jones with those toothpick legs never ceases to amaze me with how he overpowers guys in the cage.

Anderson's Muay Thai plum was known as vice grip during his prime.

Johnny walker also seems to be insanelyyy strong

You guys don’t think it’s the roids?
giphy.gif

not sure why you put michael mcdonald in there... might aswell say the same shit about every boxer to ever live lol.

might as well be like:
*Insert basically any fighter* doesnt really have grappling strength, but is good at *insert trait*

Last edited:
Jones: Despite being a taller lanky guy for 205, he is known to be ridiculously strong.

DC, who has wrestled Olympians, said he was shocked by how strong Jonny Bones is.

I wonder what is is about Jonny Bones that makes him so surprisingly strong even to someone who has wrestled Olympians.

He made Condit look like a weight class smaller and weaker. Good one

Not really. He outweighed Condit by like 10 lbs. in the cage. Chiesa, like Lee, had no business fighting at 155.

DC, who has wrestled Olympians, said he was shocked by how strong Jonny Bones is.

I wonder what is is about Jonny Bones that makes him so surprisingly strong even to someone who has wrestled Olympians.

Genetics. His brothers are in the NFL. Looks like he got the shit-end of the stick genetics-wise in his family but got enough good genetics to be able to cut to 205 and have stupidly long limbs and crackhead strength.

Back