News Thiago Santos Makes Quick Turnaround vs. Aleksandar Rakic on March 6th

Who Wins?

• Thiago Santos

• Aleksandar Rakic

Results are only viewable after voting.
That doesnt leave many options for Rumble, who I thought would get 1 of these 2 next.

Krylov, Walker, & Ankalaev are healthy & available yet.
Rumble? Is he really back, or isn't that just a rumour?

I mean...He didn't take as much "Damage" persae, but this is still a fast turn around. I guess he's trying to wash the taste of getting Tapped Out out of his mouth as quick as he can so I guess I don't blame him lol.

He had Glover dead to rights twice, but failed to finish the Job, and as someone that got Hailed for taking it to one of the GOATS in Jon Jones on one Leg, you gotta wonder how the loss weighs on his mental seeing how he couldn't bounce back with a Win and prove those people right.
It's 4 months away, time to heal, rest and then 2 month camp, nothing lebenesque

Any timeline of when Rumble can actually fight/meets the "in the pool" requirements though?

Yeah. Disappointing that they're rewarding that by giving him a fight against a guy in the position of Santos (bigger name/ranking coming early off a loss where he took decent damage)
Maybe jiri vs glover for TS if they pass glover up for izzy?

That's not exactly a quick turnaround.

Good fight. Got Rackic. Knee surgeries are no joke and Santos apparently aint the same.

set to take place at march 6 personally i don t think thiago will crumble like smith did and take rakic s glass jaw off

giphy.webp

I really don't like how TSantos' career is spanning out here. Fail at the title is one thing, but lose to a 40 year old grandpa and he bascially became fodder for dangerous upcoming prospects.

This one has tremendous athleticism btw.

Love how the LHW division is constantly moving. LW divas could learn a thing or two.

Thiago just had a bunch of work done on his knee didn't he? Doesn't seem like an ideal matchup.

SparklingAltruisticHousefly-size_restricted.gif

GettyImages-1003839748.jpg

Back