They Live log.

and here I thought I was pretty. I demand a duel.

Go back and look at what has worked well for you in the past. If I remember correctly that 531 on crack system worked for you pretty well. Not sure that it would work as well for you now that some back squatting newbiness is out of you but maybe. Perhaps you could put it on semi crack. Not that you need my input since we are probably on the same page as far as strength knowledge/experience is concerned but sometimes the random thoughts of a drunk guy come in handy.

Edit: Hell I'm sure I'm doing you a disservice by saying we're on the same level considerring you've been on this forum longer, squat more, and are much more passionate about weightlifting than me.

Double Edit: After re-reading I must be drunker than I thought. Fuck you. I'm older, smarter, and better looking so just do what I say.

This post delivers.

I hate it when I'm trying to be handsome and a much more handsome man comes along and handsomes much harder than I can.

That's pretty Much any male when it comes to me. I'm not a handsome fella.

I'm older, smarter, and better looking so just do what I say.

Well I'm even older, smarter, and better looking than you. Well maybe not older, because I have no idea how old you are. And I say Belph needs to work up to squatting 8 times a week and do double smolov.

Well I'm even older, smarter, and better looking than you. Well maybe not older, because I have no idea how old you are. And I say Belph needs to work up to squatting 8 times a week and do double smolov.

I love how confident you are about being smarter and better looking but possibly not older. :}

Squatting is technically assistance. So is smolov plus double sheiko cool ?

I've seen them videos brah. I'm mirin'

lol. I'm touched, truly.

I love how confident you are about being smarter and better looking but possibly not older. :}

Well, at the very least, I'm confident that even if I'm not smarter or better looking, it would be far harder to convincingly show that, than it would be to show that I'm not older.

Well I'm old. I'm 19 now. happy birfday to me. I gotta go get some monster and Peanut butter cookies.

That's pretty Much any male when it comes to me. I'm not a handsome fella.

listen-to-me-you-are-flawless.gif

Well, at the very least, I'm confident that even if I'm not smarter or better looking, it would be far harder to convincingly show that, than it would be to show that I'm not older.

I come equipped with peer studied reviews about how smart and good looking I am. Where you at brah?

I come equipped with peer studied reviews about how smart and good looking I am. Where you at brah?

Those biased nature of the companies backing those studies make them completely invalid and you know it.

Happy birthday belph!

Here's some pictures I thought you might enjoy
670869683343426864357213.gif

Every-Day-Im-Rustlin.gif

600full-genevieve-morton.jpg

2hixP.gif

F97bH.gif

three-different-angles.gif

Last edited:
Back