• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They Got Tekashi 69

wouldnt be surprised if another weak as5 ploy to be relevant like so many times before... the guy lies all the time.

Just happen for some garngbangers to be at the exact spot, sauna of a all places, when he was there and without security he drags around all the time and then gets the lightest pummel of all time. I dunno... Was there any thrird party verif. or all from his PR people

Last edited:
wouldnt be surprised if another weak as5 ploy to be relevant like so many times before... the guy lies all the time.

Just happen for some garngbangers to be at the exact spot, sauna of a all places, when he was there and without security he drags around all the time and then gets the lightest pummel of all time. I dunno... Was there any thrird party verif. or all from his PR people
It is absolutely this.

Zoomers eat this crap up

The guy is not just a known snitch, he’s probably the most high profile rat in the past few years. This kind of thing has a high probability of happening anytime he’s around anyone from any hood anywhere. He broke the streets number one rule. It’s more surprising he hasn’t had incidents like this fairly often.

Yeah thinking about it jumping a known informer is pretty damn stupid

Yeah thinking about it jumping a known informer is pretty damn stupid
Jumping an FBI informant is pretty dumb it isnt local cops they are messing with the FBI specialize in tracking people down. They probably already know these guys identities from the cell tower data and the gym cards they used along with the social media accounts they posted the clip of them beating tekashi on. These imbeciles probably uploaded all the video and photos to a cloud too.

If these guys are regulars at that gym that staff is just going to be able to tell detectives who these guys are. They supposedly broke bones so that is an enhanced charge there and another felony the first felony being a strong armed robbery that is an easy 25 years to start assuming they werent felons already.

I get why he was beat up. He runs in circles where this kind of retaliation is expected. It's not like the guy is some anonymous family dad who is trying to get back in shape at the gym and got way laid for coughing on the wrong ass hole.

When you all were younger didn't you all ever fight someone who was a stranger because of their reputation or because they stepped across some line you held to be important? When you are a young dude there are all kind of dumb reasons to get into fights. Someone insulted your cousin, someone cut you off in traffic, you are fans of different sports teams and all that bs. And there are people out there who run in the same type of circles who know the rules of the game and willingly engage in the back and forth and sometimes they get got. Sometimes it's you sometimes it's them. But you all in w what the game is.

I don't like 69

- why does a celebrity go to a public gym? and especially a shitty one
- why do grown men feel the need to stomp out a small dude like him for clout

dude can be happy he didn't get killed

1 because he is so poor he can't afford a home gym/sauna

2 because of the clout

He is reaping exactly what he sowed.

He got stomped out with crocs...

A friend of mine wraps his cars for him and wrapped the walls in a couple of his music videos. He swears that he's a nice guy and helps my wrapping the cars and is genuinely a decent guy on a 1 on 1 level.

I also saw a documentary that basically proved the exact opposite. Humans are strange beings.

I don’t like him any more than the next guy but it’s unruly and ridiculous.

Webster's aint the law broseph.

9cY20JDKTrmShcowIXgBNHWU1ViJuLEaTU3QU7YEX_k.jpg
That woman on the left ain't playing.

Back