• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They Got Tekashi 69

Same here.

Back in high school, among various shenanigans, we figured out we could lock our class out by jamming a pencil into the lock and breaking it off, which we did the day of a math midterm. There was a metal frame on the door which opened in, so they couldn't even take the hinges off.

Such a dumb prank but extremely effective. They brought the janitor down, he couldn't figure it out, which isn't his fault, he isn't a locksmith. They probably had to hire an actual locksmith, but they did not get the door open that period and we achieved our objective of postponing our midterm.

Because I am an idiot, I mentioned that story to a lacrosse team I was coaching in approximately 2013. Two days later at practice I ask where is Jerry? (Our goalie)

He tried the trick, got caught on camera and got suspended.
But credit to Jerry, he didn't snitch.

<LynchWink>

iu

the best they can do is bloody his face a little?

If those 3 cats were from the gang he ratted on and put in jail,
they would be SEVERELY DEALT WITH for that... "payback".

"Took his pinch like a man, and didn't rat on his friends."

Yeah the fuckin cameras everywhere won't even allow innocent fun nowadays nevermind the shit we used to do.

I can't imagine being a kid roday sir.
It has to eliminate a lot of fun mischief.

I'm glad I was a kid in the 80s/90s.
No phones, no social media, people talked to eachother in person with words and did in person activities and hung out outside.

Kids now every second is planned and their parents know where they are at all times. Some of my favorite memories are of just fucking around exploring, figuring out shit to do and getting into trouble.

The guys that jumped him are Latin Kings. So they HAD to, it’s on sight for them. Victims of the system they are trapped in.

It has to eliminate a lot of fun mischief.

I'm glad I was a kid in the 80s/90s.
No phones, no social media, people talked to eachother in person with words and did in person activities and hung out outside.

Kids now every second is planned and their parents know where they are at all times. Some of my favorite memories are of just fucking around exploring, figuring out shit to do and getting into trouble.

Exploring is something that is absolutely missing nowadays.
Also kids think they're smarter than they are because they have the internet, but they never had to go actually search for an answer.

Social media too is a reason all these things reach the outside world, and clicks and likes determine what people think are good.
Most of them don't know how to form their own opinion because it's force fed to them instead.

Not a single ounce of critical thinking in a vast majority of them tbh sir.

Last edited:
that's crazy! I couldn't find it with my Google skills do you have the source of that story?
I think this is it. I think, LOL. That's how crazy this is. This might be an unrelated incident. It was posted in the War Room after it happened. It might have been in the thread about that social media influencer kid who would down massive amounts of alcohol and do silly dances. He talked shit about the cartel, they eventually murdered him, I think on-stream.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/27/mexican-mayoral-candidate-killed-after-sharing-location-on-facebook/

Is normal:

Those are two separate years averaging a pace of over 100 politicians assassinated per 12-month period.

Ralph Medina jr has lived a hard life if he is 43 and looks 53.
Its the beard and he grey hairs. He'd probably look 43 if he shaved all that shit off. He mad tho. He mad he only Ralph Medina and not Gaius Octavious Aloysius Ulysses ibn Abd al-Wahhab Medina III

I saw the whole video. It's pretty messed up. They jumped him after he did his cardio on the stair master. Anyone who has tried the stair master knows his legs was probably gone after that. He couldn't have ran away.

Lol. Since these geniuses took his shoes (which they threw out) and the key to his car (which they didn't take) its upped to felony robbery and they're looking at 15 years.

How is a goon like that popular?
<{clintugh}>

These guys kind of look like the Mexican Three Stooges.

Rafael-Medina-Jr-Octavious-Medina-Anthony-Maldonado-mugshots.jpg

Back