• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They Got Tekashi 69

Nope, I know all the coaches and most of them have been there since 2007. They never had a temp trainer. Also no one really brags about sparring except insecure newbies.
Nah YeH i def trained there and knocked you about,

it’s ok. Don’t be shy.

admit it.

This why they really did it.

World is full of haters, people always hate it when anyone makes it out the hood.

It is rented. I don't think he is as rich as he used to. He hasn't toured in a long time. He couldn't really make a musical comeback. The views really dropped vs before.

It is rented. I don't think he is as rich as he used to. He hasn't toured in a long time. He couldn't really make a musical comeback. The views really dropped vs before.

yeah I don’t think he has much money left either. He made like 30 mil for the 2 docs and I think he has just been blowing though that. Everything he has is in cash too I bet. No investments just assets and losing money everyday.

This why they really did it.

World is full of haters, people always hate it when anyone makes it out the hood.

1d187b9227bf1577f4c43b8f57ce9405_360_360.jpg

Surprised the gang he snitched on never got him, like got got him. They must view him as a big waste of time because gangs seem to hit people for much less. These random fame chasing guys stomping him out in crocs probably had their bail paid for if they got arrested.
In my experience most gangs will target people they think won't attract much law response. They know most people of wealth and political power dont care if they kill people in their own communities but will respond if their crimes move out of the hood. To this point it seems most gangsters 69 taunted were afraid of 69s connection to law enforcement but these guys obviously understood a snitch isn't exactly beloved by law enforcement once they've served their purpose.

Last edited:

Gold is worth $1978 an ounce. That looks like he has a few mil in Gold, another few mil in Diamonds. Add in the watches-- the Richard Milles alone are worth over a million resale not including any diamond custom work. He has a few others adding another 500k. I dont know if that cash is real, but he has enough in baubles to get bank that most of us will never see in a lifetime. Just no brains. Now that shit could be all fake, who knows...

Did they find the guys yet? Seems like it shouldn't be that hard.

I think the reason he might be broke is he was actually stupid enough to buy all that stuff and not rent it.

Gold is worth $1978 an ounce. That looks like he has a few mil in Gold, another few mil in Diamonds. Add in the watches-- the Richard Milles alone are worth over a million resale not including any diamond custom work. He has a few others adding another 500k. I dont know if that cash is real, but he has enough in baubles to get bank that most of us will never see in a lifetime. Just no brains. Now that shit could be all fake, who knows...
Jewelry in hip hop doesnt have a good resell value it is a scam that the jewelers sell to rappers at a mark up. Maybe only watches keep their value if you dont customize them,the customizing makes it hard to sell them.

No. Aussie,

Wrong guy then, there was a British fella who was giving me shit for the side stance. He mentioned its not going to work at a higher level and I mentioned Ricardo Lopez. Thankfully that was that but yeah I noticed he was giving people a hard time.

Back