• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They Got Tekashi 69

The fact that criminals are still stupid enough to snitch on themselves for “likes” is truly dumbfounding.

“Take a picture. I want to be famous.”

Well you’re also about to be in prison. I hope the “likes” were worth it.

He will be famous in Prison for hitting a snitch......and his reward will be extra top ramens to eat while his celly poops two feet away from his bunk.

The fact that criminals are still stupid enough to snitch on themselves for “likes” is truly dumbfounding.

for real. And that is not even considering the person they attacked. That person was facing a life in federal prison for hanging around with very dangerous people who were ready to kill for him, no reason to think he can’t find for people like that.

That's why Im glad I did all my stupid shit before there was an internet and everyone had cameras.
The benefits of being an old cunt sir.

Not really a fan but glad he's alive. Standard stuff really A.S.A.P. Rocky got beat up in an elevator when he was here.

This is kind of sad. Those guys who jumped him don't really have beef with him. They just did it for internet fame? Those people are all getting arrested. Their faces are all over the gym cameras and they entered the gym with their membership. I think methodman goes to Lafitness too or was it crunch? I think it's a chain that is cheap and 24 hours in the suburbs.

This is kind of sad. Those guys who jumped him don't really have beef with him. They just did it for internet fame? Those people are all getting arrested. Their faces are all over the gym cameras and they entered the gym with their membership. I think methodman goes to Lafitness too or was it crunch? I think it's a chain that is cheap and 24 hours in the suburbs.

just seen him hitting 315 today.

certified Sherdogger

I don’t like their music either, but that’s no reason to jump 1/2 of the Island boys.
Island boy? I thought he was a my little pony?
description-image

That’s what he gets for saying the N word, Lil Pump is next.

But why would anyone want to jump method man

fake? Like when the kidnapped him? That nor this was faked. His life is in danger everyday. I wouldnt want to live like that.
Pretty simple solution to his problems, stop being a degenerate fuckwitt that craves attention and most his problems will disappear.

Who are "they"?

I know this is a mma board but why are we celebrating an assault?

TS, this thread, and those twitter replies prove one thing.

nick-miller.gif

Last edited:
Back