• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

They did some analysis of me phisically at the gym

This was 4-5 years ago at 110 kg, working out maybe 11x a month. I know I won't win any bodybuilding competitions with my fail chest genetics but hey I look sort of capable to be strong at sports.

IMG_20230408_025027.jpg

2 months ago. Before getting back into training. So am a tad firmer stronger now :

View attachment 977709

4 years ago at I think 97 kg. Am a big boy. Stomach flat at 97 kg. I bet you can't relate or won't post your picture. Beta genetics.

View attachment 977712

I was just joking with you, man. If you are going to blog your whole life on the internet you should learn to take a joke.

I was just joking with you, man. If you are going to blog your whole life on the internet you should learn to take a joke.

Hey I'm kicking jokes back at you, I'm a mean cat online and like to hurt feelings. You don't wanna be on my team when playing videogames and we're losing.
Cheers bro

Hey I'm kicking jokes back at you, I'm a mean cat online and like to hurt feelings. You don't wanna be on my team when playing videogames and we're losing.
Cheers bro

Oh alright. Seemed like you were upset. Good luck with everything.

Im blogging shit cause I'm hoping it will motivate me with sport, kickboxing ect. Sherdog always been a source motivation. I know I had moments where I was being a douche online but I don't care. Laugh at me I'll survive it bro.

In the end of the day 80% of us are on social media showing the world our sunny side and being PC. Sherdog is raw.

Why do you say I'm blogging my life ? You got 66000 thousand posts. I guess you're not bloging cause you don't reveal yourself ? You like privacy.
Not judging the post count, I been reading sherdog since half my life too.

Im sort of cringing at having postet shirtless pics. I guess could be worse.
"Internet serious business "

Back