These UFC guys are tougher than the average man, but

LiverpoolUFC**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Jones proves that it's not fear of pain or defeat which holds us back, it's fear of embarrassment. In Jones' head, he's the greatest their ever was. He's got his plan all set up, he's even talking about retirement and his legacy, and he's what 27,28? They guy is absolutely terrified of being humiliated, which is what he thinks will happen if he loses and is proven wrong about being g.o.a.t. Losing to a guy like Gus is far from humiliating...

All this child like behaviour we're seeing from him is to cover up his true emotions. The weird thing is, for some reason, he thinks Cormier is the easier match up. Not true in my opinion.

I hate the way people are like "Well yeah but he broke your face, Vera" too, As if it discredits Vera's arguable claim that Jones is a scared champ. First of all, it's not how good you are at something which matters, it's what you choose to do that defines a man's character. Whether you choose to challenge yourself, like Vera fighting guys like Ben Rothwell at HW, or you choose to stay in your comfort zone where YOU have the advantage, like JJ refusing to move up, once he felt he had more to lose than Cain. It was all well and good when you felt Cain was the bigger name though huh Jonny boy?

To be brutally honest with you all. I don't hate anyone in this sport. I admire anyone who has the courage to go and have a fight in front of thousands of people, that takes serious guts. But this guy Jones, he's obviously a warrior of a man, so why is he so intent on acting like the complete opposite?

I studied psychology in highschool and by the way jones is acting it is obvious to me that he is doing everything he can to avoid having a rematch with Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson

Jones has fought the toughest competition in the history of MMA.

I studied psychology in highschool and by the way jones is acting it is obvious to me that he is doing everything he can to avoid having a rematch with Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson

Maybe you're just getting reverse psyched

Jon Jones is just scared to fight a white person because white people are superior athletically. Duh

Jones thinks DC is tougher competition, dumb thread

Lol posts like this are what makes sherdog interesting.

You're wrong as fuck, but it's drill funny to see pekple make posts like this.

Lol posts like this are what makes sherdog interesting.

You're wrong as fuck, but it's drill funny to see pekple make posts like this.

Nothing is right or wrong, we're all just here giving our opinions and telling eachother how we interpret what's going on in the mma world.

I appreciate you're "constructive criticism" though.

Jones is scared of a guy he already beat, and is asking for a a tougher guy in DC. lol

This thread should be about Wand.

Nothing is right or wrong, we're all just here giving our opinions and telling eachother how we interpret what's going on in the mma world.

I appreciate you're "constructive criticism" though.

You're op is terrible. So far from the truth. I feel sorry for you

You're op is terrible. So far from the truth. I feel sorry for you

Right, and you know the truth. I take your word for it my man, I can see you now sifting through the backlog of evidence you have to support your point, save the energy. You clearly know everything every single fighter thinks about.

You feel sorry for me? You should feel sorry for yourself. You think someone having a differing opinion of you is worthy of pity, that's how delusionally arrogant you are. :icon_sad:

It's illogical that Jones would think DC is an easier match-up. This whole thing is probably about money.

I would believe that. I don't think Jones is scared of getting hurt or anything like that, but I don't think he likes looking mortal in front of a crowd.

Right, and you know the truth. I take your word for it my man, I can see you now sifting through the backlog of evidence you have to support your point, save the energy. You clearly know everything every single fighter thinks about.

You feel sorry for me? You should feel sorry for yourself. You think someone having a differing opinion of you is worthy of pity, that's how delusionally arrogant you are. :icon_sad:

Lmao, yea I do feel sorry for you.

I also studied psychology in high school, and you are full of crap:p

Back