These UFC guys are tougher than the average man, but

I studied psychology in highschool and by the way jones is acting it is obvious to me that he is doing everything he can to avoid having a rematch with Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson

Ha Ha!

Right??

you're just having fun with this... right?

Boggles my mind how much this situation bothers people on a personal level. It looks like regardless of which one he fights FIRST these are the #1 and 2 contenders so we get to see him fight both I don't care about the order, they are both interesting competitive match ups, just lay back and enjoy the show

I studied psychology in highschool and by the way jones is acting it is obvious to me that he is doing everything he can to avoid having a rematch with Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson

i don't know whats worse, this thread, or this post. 0/10

if you're trolling though 10/10

Second thread about Jones you've made today; or maybe just the second I've seen. We get it, you hate Jon Jones, cool story, brah.

Second thread about Jones you've made today; or maybe just the second I've seen. We get it, you hate Jon Jones, cool story, brah.

I clearly said I don't hate any fighter. Anyone with like 10k+ posts have their opinions discredited as being the result of the attitude of bitter, sexually depraved basement dwellers.

Sorry bro, just the way my mind works. Like you saying my opinions are because I hate Jones.

JJ would beat Gus in a rematch. He would lose to DC.

watch your shoelaces people, he's a scouser

Watch MMA -> Apply theories you learned in "Introduction to psychology" -> Be enlightened and see the true nature of all things

Lol

Jones has made a career ducking legends and studs. He's always sought the easy way out, and is doing it again by challenging the much shorter DC.

Way to pick on the smaller man, Bones.

I don't think he thinks DC is an easier match up. I was in favor of Jon fighting DC, had no problem with it until I found out he was injured. Seriously what the hell. I don't like to call a fighter scared but there is no one else for you to fight Jon besides Gus. I think Jones doesn't want to go through a war like that again. If we were going by damage inflicted Gus beat him. He was also not wanting to fight Cormeir not long ago but now wants to because he knows he's injured and it wouldn't be for awhile. This whole thing looks bad really bad on JJ.

You must be quite the expert then.:rolleyes:

The weird thing is, for some reason, he thinks Cormier is the easier match up.

I actually think the weird thing is how just a few weeks ago everyone was clamoring that they'd rather see DC vs Jones and now that it's a possibility everyone is claiming they want to see Gus vs Jones.

Sherdog is bipolar as fuck.

Jones is just maximizing his marketability, everything he's done is going to equal more cash in his pocket.

Back