These photos show Aldo was talking out of his @$$. Is Conor getting in his head?

but sometimes in the cage after the fight is where MMAs most memorable moments come from

notimpressed.jpg

that was challenger going in to face champ

Good on Aldo for not being complicit with this wwe bs. I think Aldo is laughing because he just heard Conor's dream/prediction of the Irish stadium match is probably never going to happen. Zuffa hobbled Conor's shtick and made him act like he likes it.

did something happen with the irish stadium venue?

How about a tall, frosty glass of BUSTED,

After rewatching the fight, it's clear to me that Joe Rogan is a non-believer. Talking about how Dennis is "keeping Conor honest right now" as he is being lit up, being so quick to defend Aldo by saying, "he's excited to make money off this kid." Just the way he says it comes off as very anti-Conor.

May God rest his soul.

Joe's been around mma long enough to recognize flashy, exciting, and good Conor. To tough, established, great, and unshakable.

mcgregory is a joke hahahaha he is going to the make the whole country of Scotland look like a joke

From what I've heard, the UFC wanted Connor and Aldo to stare down in the cage after the fight, and Aldo refused because "he only steps into the cage if he's fighting."

OH REALLY??? The last time UFC came to Detroit (Penn vs Hughes III and Lyoto vs Rampage) I was there and Aldo was in the cage!

josealdoufcbeltceremony.jpg

Jose_aldo_ufc_title.png

They had crowned him the champ since he was WEC champ and gave him the belt in front of the crowd.

I haven't watched the card via broadcast since I was there, so I'm not sure if this was televised.

The current champ needs to promote. Not going into the cage after Rogan said it was gonna happen looked WEAK!

Not to mention, I really think he looked gotten to after Connor ran into the crowd. Yes he was smiling but I thought he was a little shaken up judging his body language and demeanor.

This seems like a joke but it's becoming more and more of an intriguing matchup!!

You just went full retarded.. he was in the ring to get the belt not confront a fighter. .and aldo comes from one of the worst favelas in Brazil.. simple fact is everyone thinks aldo will stand with connor.. he will take him down like homonick and destroy his lead leg in route to ending the stupid goat talk

that was challenger going in to face champ

did something happen with the irish stadium venue?

Dana said it was too difficult from ppv pov. A sherbro posted a link somewhere. ..too lazy to find

lol how everyone here is saying aldo aint about that circus life.....

did you all forget him making posters of connor as a court jester and him wearing a robe and crown?

2591771-c-mon-son-o.gif

I'm kinda confused how someone could actually give a shit about this either way.

Aldo wasn't there to fight. Conor was talking all sorts of crazy shit and being disrespectful. What is in it for him?

Conner sure knows how to hype a fight. Who doesn't want to watch this fight now?

Seems that poor Aldo does not have enough money to buy a fucking pair of decent shoes.

lol @ you

"I'm a massive McGregor fan" yet, you shit on him throughout all these threads ... GTFO.
Being a fan doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything he does.

Yes Aldo was very afraid.. He most likely pissed his pants on his way out of the arena! LMAO.. Ahh McGoof fans are the best!

dana said this not aldo lol. we all know dana lies a lot.

aldo said in an interview before the fight that its not his style to do that so he wouldnt do it.

F
Not to mention, I really think he looked gotten to after Connor ran into the crowd. Yes he was smiling but I thought he was a little shaken up judging his body language and demeanor.

False hope

If anything, Connor's body language & face seemed a bit nervous when Rogan first said Aldo was coming in. Not that Conor is scared, just that he was nervous & probably unsure what he'd do if Aldo stepped in

Back