These photos show Aldo was talking out of his @$$. Is Conor getting in his head?

Different circumstances. Aldo ran into the crowd to get circle-jerked, Conor was doing it to try to strike fear into his opponent's heart.

And his response was

mma-reaction-gifs-jose-aldo-no-expression.gif

And his response was

mma-reaction-gifs-jose-aldo-no-expression.gif

No it wasn't, were you even watching? He was smiling from ear to ear, that's the first time I've ever seen Aldo NOT have a blank expression in the crowd.

Different circumstances. Aldo ran into the crowd to get circle-jerked, Conor was doing it to try to strike fear into his opponent's heart.

His opponent is the greatest 145'er in history and in his prime. He better think of a better way to spend his time than trying to strike fear into Jose Aldo. Apparently that style works on guys like Poirier and Siver but he isn't dealing with that sort of fighter now. He is dealing with a ravenous lion who hasn't lost a fight in almost a decade. The step up is gargantuan.

Aldo hates the weight cut, is getting older, and although he's one of the best we've ever seen fight, and is a p4p top 5, he has a hell of a matchup on his hands.

Is this post for real? P4p top 5? He is head and shoulders above everyone else and is #1 and it really cant be debated with anyone looking at all the facts. You talk about him like he is just one of the good fighters but he by far the best p4p fighter atm and easily a candidate for goat between silva and fedor.

After rewatching the fight, it's clear to me that Joe Rogan is a non-believer. Talking about how Dennis is "keeping Conor honest right now" as he is being lit up, being so quick to defend Aldo by saying, "he's excited to make money off this kid." Just the way he says it comes off as very anti-Conor.

May God rest his soul.

Lol Terrible example imo, didn't he have one of the worst weight cuts of his career after that?

His opponent is the greatest 145'er in history and in his prime. He better think of a better way to spend his time than trying to strike fear into Jose Aldo. Apparently that style works on guys like Poirier and Siver but he isn't dealing with that sort of fighter now. He is dealing with a ravenous lion who hasn't lost a fight in almost a decade. The step up is gargantuan.

A ravenous lion? And people say Conor fans get carried away. I never said it wasn't a huge step up for him, or even that his move worked the way that he intended it to. I just said it was cool to see, and made my neck hairs stand up.

A ravenous lion? And people say Conor fans get carried away. I never said it wasn't a huge step up for him, or even that his move worked the way that he intended it to. I just said it was cool to see, and made my neck hairs stand up.

It applies. Jose Aldo is 25-1. That one fight he lost was in 2005, nearly a decade ago. He has won 18 consecutive fights, defending his WEC and UFC titles repeatedly against the best 145'ers in the world and always winning.

Get the Illuminati experts on board, TS is onto something here.

Aldo wins this easy.

He's laughing because he's going to make millions and he doesn't have to do a damn thing to sell or promote this fight. He's been waiting his whole career for a guy like this to come along. Shit you think he'd rather be fighting Pettis?

Is this post for real? P4p top 5? He is head and shoulders above everyone else and is #1 and it really cant be debated with anyone looking at all the facts. You talk about him like he is just one of the good fighters but he by far the best p4p fighter atm and easily a candidate for goat between silva and fedor.

Is it a mandatory thing for Sherdoggers to refer to arguable personal opinion as irrefutable fact?

The person you were going off on refered to Aldo as "p4p top five" - that does not exclude #1. It's entirely possible that the poster left it at "top five" to try to avoid a pointless pissing contest with various fighter nuthuggers, so he just left the statement broad enough that it can't rationally be refuted. Are you saying that Aldo is lower than top 5? If not, then you agree and should STFU about it.

Aldo had to do what the UFC told him back then. Now he has a say in the matter.

It applies. Jose Aldo is 25-1. That one fight he lost was in 2005, nearly a decade ago. He has won 18 consecutive fights, defending his WEC and UFC titles repeatedly against the best 145'ers in the world and always winning.

Thank you for the history lesson. He's still a human male without claws, fangs, or the ability to kill gazelles.

Thank you for the history lesson. He's still a human male without claws, fangs, or the ability to kill gazelles.

He may end up being the greatest fighter of all time. Of current fighters there are only 2 guys that might get in that discussion with Fedor, GSP, and Silva, and they are Bones and Aldo. McGregor and his fans both have set up a tall order which is not only to beat one of the greatest champs of all time but to do it to him while he is in his prime.

Not going in the cage after the fight is probably the first interesting thing Aldo has done outside of a fight. Maybe he gets it after all.

How is him being promoted to champ the same as facing off with some guy?

lol.

If anything it's ALDO who is in McGregor's head. He wasn't the one running and screaming and repeatedly bringing up "he said I'm a joker!!!!" as if he had just done anything that wasn't completely predictable to any fan with half a brain in TKOing Siver. So you won your gimme fight, big whoop. The fact is that McGregor was fired up and completely emotional and trying too hard, and Aldo fucking laughed at him. He literally laughed right in his face. How is McGregor in his head? I think McGregor is in YOUR head, not Aldo's.

Me, I genuinely believe that Aldo is simply not impressed, he does not believe in McGregor's hype as much as McGregor himself clearly does, and if I am correct then I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to assume that Conor HATES that. He desperately NEEDS Aldo to doubt himself and truly believe that he, McGregor, is in fact the true p4p #1 fighter in the world, but he doesn't, and it's a psychological crack in the armor. I wouldn't be surprised if McGregor is reduced to a gatekeeper after Aldo is done with him.
From what I heard, even the one loss on Aldo's record is pretty weird. Apparently the ref stopped the fight while he was trying to get out of a body triangle? Gotta watch it myself though...
I'm not shit talking. I want to feel that Conor is legit and instead I feel like I've been given a Poirier fight which was a somewhat test for a young McGregor, then we are given McGregor/Siver at -980/+900 and all the while you guys are gushing over that and you have actually labeled him as God. Its pretty weird to watch man. I guess get him in there with Aldo, should be pretty awesome.
Quoted for truth

Last edited:
What the hell is TS going on about??

Back