There's not need for extra respect for McGregor for fighting at 170

ok, maybe A BIT of credit, but thats it

word, nate is an easier matchup than cerrone, so maybe thats why they give nate the privilege of not making weight and didnt care about the cerrone matchup (also nate a way bigger draw, but still easier matchup
Would cerrone be cleared to fight again? Anyways how is cerrone at 155 a harder fight than Diaz at 170? I know Diaz is not really bigger than cerrone, and cowboy just had a fight so he should be in shape. But Diaz is always in shape and he did beat the living shit out of cerrone. If they fought again I'd bet on diaz to win the same way.

I think this is a great fight and props to Connor for not even asking Nate to cut to 160. Don't think any other champ would have accepted that.

I dont know if its an easier fight than RDA cos its on short notice. We really dont know nothin,the weights different,everything is changed now.

theyre both LW, and they probably weight around the same, the difference is, nate couldnt cut that much on short notice, so they kinda did a gentlemen's agreement to fight both without going through the weight cutting process = 170 pounds

IF mcgregor had fought a true 170, then that would be difference, but as it stands, its just a 155 bout without the weight cut

Stopped reading when I saw your AV.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

Didn't Nate fight at 170 for a long time? Don't try to discredit Conor asshole

Nate will be significantly bigger than Conor. I have a feeling the same people who keep talking about unfair weight advantages will all of a sudden say that this is "no big deal".

Would cerrone be cleared to fight again? Anyways how is cerrone at 155 a harder fight than Diaz at 170? I know Diaz is not really bigger than cerrone, and cowboy just had a fight so he should be in shape. But Diaz is always in shape and he did beat the living shit out of cerrone. If they fought again I'd bet on diaz to win the same way.

I think this is a great fight and props to Connor for not even asking Nate to cut to 160. Don't think any other champ would have accepted that.
dunno about cerrone, but he wanted and said he would cut the weight

beat cerrone like 5 years ago. will it be the same? dunno

ok, props for that, im just saying to not make it bigger than what it is

Nate will be significantly bigger than Conor. I have a feeling the same people who keep talking about unfair weight advantages will all of a sudden say that this is "no big deal".
lets see fight night then

theyre both LW, and they probably weight around the same, the difference is, nate couldnt cut that much on short notice, so they kinda did a gentlemen's agreement to fight both without going through the weight cutting process = 170 pounds

IF mcgregor had fought a true 170, then that would be difference, but as it stands, its just a 155 bout without the weight cut

Nate has fought at WW 4x in his UFC career. He also came in overweight just two fights ago. He's by no means an average LW. He's a big LW.

Nate has fought at WW 4x in his UFC career. He also came in overweight just two fights ago. He's by no means an average LW. He's a big LW.
he has failed weight ONCE in his career, and he seemed to be injured against RDA, so thats why the failed weight cut

lets see the difference in size in the cage

dunno about cerrone, but he wanted and said he would cut the weight

beat cerrone like 5 years ago. will it be the same? dunno

ok, props for that, im just saying to not make it bigger than what it is
Yea I agree, Nate Diaz is taking the fight on short notice. But that is not connors fault, he did have the balls to sign up for RDA with a full camp. Also, Diaz had a couple of bad showings but when he is on he is a legit top 5 LW imo.He did great in his last fight and the man doesn't lost stand up fights that often. I think it's a tough fight. It's the one I was hoping for when connor said he wanted to try out 155.

edit: and since diaz is at 4 times the money right now on bet365 i will be betting on him to win.

Conor takes another fight on short notice.

"bah who cares,anyone can do that,so what, :: folds arms in corner :: im not impressed. He wanna impress me throw some crocodiles in there or something,shit"

Conor takes another fight on short notice.

"bah who cares,anyone can do that,so what, :: folds arms in corner :: im not impressed. He wanna impress me throw some crocodiles in there or something,shit"
yeah, thats exactly what i said

Yea I agree, Nate Diaz is taking the fight on short notice. But that is not connors fault, he did have the balls to sign up for RDA with a full camp. Also, Diaz had a couple of bad showings but when he is on he is a legit top 5 LW imo.He did great in his last fight and the man doesn't lost stand up fights that often. I think it's a tough fight. It's the one I was hoping for when connor said he wanted to try out 155.

edit: and since diaz is at 4 times the money right now on bet365 i will be betting on him to win.
im not saying its conor's fault at all, but i dont think its a tough fight. hes probably going down in the first

Well I don't believe Conor is going to be 170 for this fight. I'm guessing low 160's. Nate...who knows.

I think Conor deserves respect because he doesn't give a shit what Nate weighs. That is understandably rare these days.

Back