There's never been a boxing champ in MMA?

Who do you think you're arguing with?
And why do you think others care?

LOL at belt name dropping.
WBO NABO... OPBF... WBF???

This has got to be Bradlee.
This has to be a joke.... because no one's this stupid intentionally.

Is this kid for real?
Like he never heard of Ray Mercer?

I love when kids come in here and make some aggressive post where you have no idea who they're supposed to be crying at.

But Ray was never the OPBF champion.

I just thought it was funny that KidMcCoy posted his little fantasy scorecard for Boxing vs MMA and didn't include these 5 bouts that this pro boxer lost.

I just thought it was funny that KidMcCoy posted his little fantasy scorecard for Boxing vs MMA and didn't include these 5 bouts that this pro boxer lost.

Maybe you'd care to explain why you needed to make a separate post.
Do you understand belts in boxing?

They're legitimate enough to show that he's a great Boxer. He didn't do well in MMA, Even though apparently all boxers would knock everyone out in MMA with one punch.

The same group that proclaims Toney a "world champion" nowadays once did the same for The Bean at super heavyweight.

They're legitimate enough to show that he's a great Boxer that didn't do well in MMA. Even though apparently all boxers would knock everyone out in MMA with one punch.

Again...
you're kidding right?

"he's a great boxer"....

You let your feelings get hurt too easily over things that really don't matter.
I'm still holding out that this is a boxing forum regular using a dummy account to look like a dummy.

I'm trying to relate this to the Toney fight, and how everyone says he's the IBO champ like its such a big deal and will knock out Couture if he even breathes on him.

And Toney "holds" the IBA belt, which any of the top heavyweights today wouldn't even bother using to wipe their own asses after taking a shit. It's worthless.

...Except to Dana White and his promotional campaign that is.

Toney was a great middleweight not a great 240lber. And that was more than a decade ago. this TS obviously doesn't follow boxing. Your comparrison is like saying a fighter who won a belt in the Yukon backyard mma fighting championships losing to a boxer in a boxing match, proves that all mma guys will fail at boxing. When in fact that title doesn't mean shit and is no way to gauge mma vs boxing.

They're legitimate enough to show that he's a great Boxer. He didn't do well in MMA, Even though apparently all boxers would knock everyone out in MMA with one punch.

I'm the LHW champ of my backyard MMA organization. I must be a great MMA fighter.

There was, some 2500 years ago in ancient Hellas.

He was named Theagenes of Thasos.

But then again what the hell am I doing casting pearls before a UFC fanboy.

I'm trying to relate this to the Toney fight, and how everyone says he's the IBO champ like its such a big deal and will knock out Couture if he even breathes on him.

Wlad Klitschko is IBO champ.
Toney's best days are long gone and they were at MW and LHW.

It would be really embarassing for Randy if he loses in his own backyard

There was, some 2500 years ago in ancient Hellas.

He was named Theagenes of Thasos.

But then again what the hell am I doing casting pearls before a UFC fanboy.

I'm dying just picturing what Sherdog would be like 2500 years ago.

"Achilles was so overrated, he was totally exposed by that arrow."

"There's no way Hercules should be top 10, he hasn't fought anyone with decent striking yet."

"Could Zeus beat a dinosaur?"

What would the ancient Greek terms for "nuthugger" and "fanboy" be?

I'm dying just picturing what Sherdog would be like 2500 years ago.

"Achilles was so overrated, he was totally exposed by that arrow."

"There's no way Hercules should be top 10, he hasn't fought anyone with decent striking yet."

"Could Zeus beat a dinosaur?"

What would the ancient Greek terms for "nuthugger" and "fanboy" be?

:icon_lol: Jake Rossen would be leading the charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back