There is two things that seperates GSP from Anderson....

Lol dude he came in and faced the current champion in the weight class above him.

Anderson never did that because he was chicken.

Then gave up the belt because he knew he’d get smashed by any other middle weight

Clearly the physique of someone who took peds their whole career.

Natty GSP on the other hand..

rHD4Tyw.jpg
Somewhere josh barnett is laughing.

lol USADA is fucked up actually, like they get bonuses for catching dudes so even if it's proved to be a tainted supplement, they still fucking give you a violation and retroactive ban to boost their numbers, seems dishonest to me

Orrr gsp knew Silva was a cheat so yah in a way you are correct, GSP didn't have what it takes... steroids lol
let us not talk about all accusations on GSP (see his pre-fight with Hendricks)...

Oh, and at that time, Silva never failed a test. SO your dream fails.

Yeah, this guy never took anything illegal. Sure.

gspdimples.jpg

GSP was willing to cheat inside the cage in front of everyone (grease). Imagine what he is willing to do behind closed doors.

Anderson was 10k times more entertaining than GSP. That is a fact.

let us not talk about all accusations on GSP (see his pre-fight with Hendricks)...

Oh, and at that time, Silva never failed a test. SO your dream fails.
My dream was a gsp vs a clean Silva fight but that obviously never could have been, so I agree with you Georges didn't want to fight a juicer in a higher weight class. he had lots to deal with in his own division.

My dream was a gsp vs a clean Silva fight but that obviously never could have been, so I agree with you Georges didn't want to fight a juicer in a higher weight class. he had lots to deal with in his own division.
You dream did not happen because GSP ducked SIlva.
What was that talk? "I can make LW better than I can make MW"... as soon as Silva is out and Bisping gets the belt he signs a contract to fight at MW...

he proved he was lying and ducking.

What was that talk? "I can make LW better than I can make MW"... as soon as Silva is out and Bisping gets the belt he signs a contract to fight at MW...

And then you have AS calling out the Mcgregor and nick diaz of this world.

I am agreeing with you . GSP didn't want any part of a roided up AS. Smart move imo

roid
I am agreeing with you . GSP didn't want any part of a roided up AS. Smart move imo
That's where your excuses fall through...
At that time, Silva was not caught EVER.

so keep trying to make excuses where none existed.

ya, Grease St. Pierre would never turn to PED's to cheat

QueasyPotableHornet.gif

"ya excuse me, NSAC? it's me GSP, please tell me again, what drugs will you be testing for and what parameters, oh ya, and what days you'll be gathering samples. that would be great, thanks"

People like you are sad. When has GSP failed a test, even in the USADA era? You have exactly zero basis for saying he's juicing. Zero.

...and the biggest GSP nutsucker arrives...
And as usual, all triggered up by Silva's clowning reporters.

Oh yeah hes just clowning :rolleyes:

Typical from the biggest AS nutsucking whiteknight.

Maybe you forgot the part where he actually called out and fought Diaz and even used steroids for the fight.

Oh yeah hes just clowning :rolleyes:

Typical from the biggest AS nutsucking whiteknight.

Maybe you forgot the part where he actually called out and fought Diaz and even used steroids for the fight.
Yes, first fight after breaking his leg like that?
he was right about it.

Then again, GSP would never know what it is to take risks.

and you will keep your asinine and biased opinions.
Keep on dreaming, kid.

Yes, first fight after breaking his leg like that?
he was right about it.

Then again, GSP would never know what it is to take risks.

and you will keep your asinine and biased opinions.
Keep on dreaming, kid.

You dont take a steroid that has a side effect of weakening the bones stuctures to recover from a fucking bone fracture you moron.

You're so bad at arguing, and picking the losing side really doesn't help you.

Agreed

Anderson isn't top 3
Competition, losses , drug tests and losses to takase. Chonan. Chonan isn't a bum but takase is but still both bad losses
Gsp lost to all time great and former world champ

1- Anderson turned to drugs to get the upper hand on his opponents, which is one thing GSP has never done, where as Anderson has been proven two times to be a dirty cheat. Those that dont agree with two times, he tested positive once and had a second violation, and violations dont come from nowhere the second time, they come from your peds.

2- GSP actually jumped up and faced the current champion of the division above him. This is something Anderson was never keen on doing and actually wanted to do the opposite and face the champion below him!

There are two things that separate you from the English language.

Back