There is two things that seperates GSP from Anderson....

2- GSP actually jumped up and faced the current champion of the division above him.

I’ll forgive you for forgetting it as it was pretty forgettable but Silva vs Cormier did happen.

Not only that but he has gone up on occasion to fight at LHW, despite the size disadvantages.

I’d say Anderson taking the Cormier fight is a lot more legit than GSP taking on one of the weakest champions ever for an easy pay day and then retiring again.

I’ll forgive you for forgetting it as it was pretty forgettable but Silva vs Cormier did happen.

Not only that but he has gone up on occasion to fight at LHW, despite the size disadvantages.

I’d say Anderson taking the Cormier fight is a lot more legit than GSP taking on one of the weakest champions ever for an easy pay day and then retiring again.

You’d say Anderson hadn’t won a fight in 3 years with absolutely nothing to lose fighting Cormier is more legit than GSP fighting the MW champion Bisping while being retired for 4 years?

Cormier wasn’t champ at ufc 200.

roid

That's where your excuses fall through...
At that time, Silva was not caught EVER.

so keep trying to make excuses where none existed.
Its not me making excuses, I had no idea but GSP knew who was on and not .
He alluded to it after the cheater popped "tip of the ice berg" I believe was his response

Anderson’s prime consisted of a (UFC record) 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes (13 within 2 rounds), 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs.

GSP’s prime consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions) and tapping to strikes to a LW journeyman.

The difference is drinkability.

Anderson was confirmed to be greater than GSP by the people that matter, their peers. And it wasn’t close.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

Finishes > Decisions

Anderson > GSP

Also LOL at GSP being clean

View attachment 409691

What's worse? A juicer who gets busted or a juicer who knows how to beat the system?

Either way, GSP>Anderson, if only by not getting caught

BTW that's assuming GSP was juicing, which he wasn't

you two are overrating irvin, forrest and bonnar.

dc was the real only challenge he took at lhw and he got mauled by him.

anderson always ducked the cream of the crop. you will now say 'but forrest was just champ before he fought anderson' and the fact is that forrest was always a real mediocre fighter.

Not overrating those guys, but underrating Bisping. To say that GSP win over Bisping is more than Anderson three wins at LHW makes no sense to me. Like I said on the post, both of them didn't fight the best guys.

Not overrating those guys, but underrating Bisping. To say that GSP win over Bisping is more than Anderson three wins at LHW makes no sense to me. Like I said on the post, both of them didn't fight the best guys.
But atleast one of them, GSP jumped up and faced the current champ.

Anderson wanted none of that.

But atleast one of them, GSP jumped up and faced the current champ.

Anderson wanted none of that.

But that's kind of the point. GSP wanted none of the MW belt while Anderson was champ. Or Weidman. Or Rockhold.

So his win, even if it's against a champion, means the same as Anderson's wins at LHW. Neither of them fought the best available.

Its not me making excuses, I had no idea but GSP knew who was on and not .
He alluded to it after the cheater popped "tip of the ice berg" I believe was his response
riiiight... keep your dream alive.
As long as you can stay blindly ignorant, then anything is possible.

riiiight... keep your dream alive.
As long as you can stay blindly ignorant, then anything is possible.
But im agreeing with you. GSP didnt want to fight AS. You think he was scared. Im agreeing as well.
Id be afraid as well to fight a cheat in a higher weight class, who is already a dangerous fighter

But im agreeing with you. GSP didnt want to fight AS. You think he was scared. Im agreeing as well.
Id be afraid as well to fight a cheat in a higher weight class, who is already a dangerous fighter
Only he had never failed, and only on your dream he was a cheat.

Only he had never failed, and only on your dream he was a cheat.
Not my dreams. AS robbed us of the greatest super fight in history by being a cheat. Sad

I'm glad GSP knew enough to avoid that fight

Not my dreams. AS robbed us of the greatest super fight in history by being a cheat. Sad

I'm glad GSP knew enough to avoid that fight
It's ok, kid.
Keep trying to bend time and space...

GSP forgives you.... from wherever place he is hiding from WHittaker.

Back