There is two things that seperates GSP from Anderson....

Clearly the physique of someone who took peds their whole career.

Natty GSP on the other hand..

rHD4Tyw.jpg
yea because steroid only helps you improve the aesthetics of your physique right. clearly it doesnt improve your speed, power, endruance capacity, mental fortitude, toughness and durability etc.

1- Anderson turned to drugs to get the upper hand on his opponents, which is one thing GSP has never done, where as Anderson has been proven two times to be a dirty cheat. Those that dont agree with two times, he tested positive once and had a second violation, and violations dont come from nowhere the second time, they come from your peds.

2- GSP actually jumped up and faced the current champion of the division above him. This is something Anderson was never keen on doing and actually wanted to do the opposite and face the champion below him!

<TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1>

Only one thing separates them and thats BOREDOM.

Anderson Silva is a true martial artist and has had some of the most exciting performances/finishes ever seen in UFC history.

GSP is BORRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!

And GSP moved up to challenge himself against the great Michael Bisping, not when he had the chance to when Anderson was KOing guys just about every fight.

GSP was and probably still is scared of Anderson

Anderson lost to the great Bisping lol

Here they are.
ster.jpg

I agree GSP is entitled to benefit of the doubt though.
Why does Jon Jones have 3 bumps? GSP had only 1 bump. What is so special about the stomach?

Why doesn't Brock have those bumps?

Why does Jon Jones have 3 bumps? GSP had only 1 bump. What is so special about the stomach?

Why doesn't Brock have those bumps?
The idea is that its an area commonly used for GH injection, and the marks are injection marks. Its not that every PED user will have the markings.

GSP deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The idea is that its an area commonly used for GH injection, and the marks are injection marks. Its not that every PED user will have the markings.

GSP deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Why would anyone risk showing bumps on the body then? Why not do it in on the ass where it's covered by trunks?

It just doesn't make any sense. It's like how a lie detector isn't allowed in court. Bumps can't be used as evidence either.

If Brock was caught cheating, then where does he inject it? Where does Anderson inject it? Why aren't their stomachs expanded?

Why would anyone risk showing bumps on the body then? Why not do it in on the ass where it's covered by trunks?

It just doesn't make any sense. It's like how a lie detector isn't allowed in court. Bumps can't be used as evidence either.

If Brock was caught cheating, then where does he inject it? Where does Anderson inject it? Why aren't their stomachs expanded?
Obviously bumps aren't legal evidence. People just use them as circumstantial evidence for suspicion.
How should I know where Brock and Anderson inject, or what they use?

Obviously bumps aren't legal evidence. People just use them as circumstantial evidence for suspicion.
How should I know where Brock and Anderson inject, or what they use?

And what does stomach size have to do with steorids? GSP is smaller than Anderson and Brock.

Why doesn't Anderson or Brock show an expanded stomach?

And what does stomach size have to do with steorids? GSP is smaller than Anderson and Brock.

Why doesn't Anderson or Brock show an expanded stomach?
People jump out at the stomach size because heavy growth hormone and insulin use seems to be correlated to guts like that, still lean but bloated. You can see this effect in modern bodybuilding. It could also be just genetic for GSP though, he has a little gut but its not the monstrously distended guts that bodybuilding pros often have.

In Brock's case he definitely has a massive core. Its not quite protruding sure, but its definitely huge. I have no idea what either him or Anderson may have used though.

The Spider vs Leites fight was a lil bit different though... Leites seemed quite terrified and chose to avoid being the aggressor, contrary to most Spider´s former opponents...
I guess you’ve just highlighted the point that sometimes bad fights happen and it isn’t necessarily the fault of one specific fighter in that instance. Once again, same can be applied to GSP.

I'm not flat out accusing GSP of using, since he's never failed a test.

but I would be shocked if he hasn't been using. shocked.

You forgot to add one of them defeated Bisping and the other didn’t.

1- Anderson turned to drugs to get the upper hand on his opponents, which is one thing GSP has never done, where as Anderson has been proven two times to be a dirty cheat. Those that dont agree with two times, he tested positive once and had a second violation, and violations dont come from nowhere the second time, they come from your peds.

2- GSP actually jumped up and faced the current champion of the division above him. This is something Anderson was never keen on doing and actually wanted to do the opposite and face the champion below him!

that is simply not true.

chonan beat anderson because he was the better fighter.

Watch that fight again, Anderson was kicking Ryo's ass the whole fight, and ended up breaking his foot, that damn Chonan had a huge head lol, he still imo has the greater submission victory ever in a fight, can't take that away from him, but fuck no he was not the better fighter, if he was, compare how their fight careers went after that fight.
Last Chonan fight I remember, was when Dan Henderson knocked his huge head off and put him out cold, and that was how many years ago?
Yeah man, Chonan was definitely the better fighter lol.

Watch that fight again, Anderson was kicking Ryo's ass the whole fight, and ended up breaking his foot, that damn Chonan had a huge head lol, he still imo has the greater submission victory ever in a fight, can't take that away from him, but fuck no he was not the better fighter, if he was, compare how their fight careers went after that fight.
Last Chonan fight I remember, was when Dan Henderson knocked his huge head off and put him out cold, and that was how many years ago?
Yeah man, Chonan was definitely the better fighter lol.
Well there is no doubt Chonan was the better fighter that night.

Back