There is no getting away from BLM and Juneteenth

That's it right there. You should have heard the way some of the guys in my barbershop were talking about the current racial climate like it was the 1950s again. We went from "we are all gonna die from a COVID 19" to "we need to do something about all this racism" during a fucking pandemic?! None of us are supposed to be in large groups but yet you had public health officials saying it was okay for thousands to protests for over 3 weeks now? Same folks shutting down small businesses for almost 3 months because it wasn't safe. WTH

Just tell the damn truth. Yes, we do need police reform, racism still exists, and the coronavirus is a highly contagious flu strain. Most people will agree with that.

This is what happens when you let radicals control your movement
I'll buy most of that, but not equating covid to the flu and neither would "most people". I've seen way more people die from covid than the flu.

I'm against BLM. Not indifferent but against. And don't give a shit about Juneteenth. Ghana and other African countries were some of the last to abolish slavery so we can't feel racist about slavery since the US neither started slavery nor kept it after everyone else banned it.

Then don't choke a man to death while he begs for mercy or stand on a dying man who begs for help.
Are you hard of reading? Look at the beginning of my post. There are surely other undeserving victims of police brutality that are more deserving of martyr status.

We didnt get to pick the guy ... the police chose him for all the rest of us.
At least marytrize a guy like Philondo Castile, who was free of a criminal record, rather than being a convicted beater of children or pregnant women.

It's fine, just over hysteria from the floyd-19 pandemic. It will fade like Kony 2012 or metoo 2O18

Osama Bin Ladin wasn’t killed then.
Eh, if anyone could have verified his death at an earlier time, they would have done it by now. The fact that the whole world just accepted it is telling.

Are you hard of reading? Look at the beginning of my post. There are surely other undeserving victims of police brutality that are more deserving of martyr status.
Are you hard of understanding?

Tell the police not to kill them and they won't be martyrs. Easy peasy.

Are you hard of understanding?

Tell the police not to kill them and they won't be martyrs. Easy peasy.
Like I said, there are plenty of people more deserving of martyrdom, like Philando Castile. Why raise a beater of pregnant women up? An abuser of one's own children? I can't sympathize with these people.

Like I said, there are plenty of people more deserving of martyrdom, like Philando Castile. Why raise a beater of pregnant women up? An abuser of one's own children? I can't sympathize with these people.
I don't pick the people who are martyred. The police do.

It won't make if the person is a what ever.

You don't have to "sympathize" with their previous actions, however, the people who martyr them will empathize with their deaths.

At least marytrize a guy like Philondo Castile, who was free of a criminal record, rather than being a convicted beater of children or pregnant women.

Its not an either or , or about either mans character or criminal history ... both guys were wrongfully killed and that is exactly the problem. It shouldnt matter if you are binladen or jesus himself the police arent supposed to execute people out of fear or annoyance

Its not an either or , or about either mans character or criminal history ... both guys were wrongfully killed and that is exactly the problem. It shouldnt matter if you are binladen or jesus himself the police arent supposed to execute people out of fear or annoyance
So prosecute the at-fault police as the facts of the case dictate, but these guys shouldn't be upheld as ideals either.

I understand your sentiment because "WH!TE SUPR8MACY" IS ALSO EVERYWHERE LOL

Or Botham Jean in Dallas.
That was one of the most fucked up things I’ve ever heard of. Cop accidentally comes inside the dudes house and shoots him dead, only got 10 years. Fucking bullshit.

George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks were degenerates who stuck their heads in the gators mouth and got bit. Their deaths are being used for political power grabs.

Last edited:
That was one of the most fucked up things I’ve ever heard of. Cop accidentally comes inside the dudes house and shoots him dead, only got 10 years. Fucking bullshit.

George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks were degenerates who stuck their heads in the gators mouth and got bit.
Botham Jean is a great example. Such an unfair situation, dude was just sitting on his sofa eating ice cream.

Yeah man, I don’t think that was anything to do with race, either.
That was just another example of trigger happy police and their brotherhood of covering for each other.
She guns this completely innocent guy down on his own couch and the cops let her go home. Then she has the balls to plead not fucking guilty. That shit made my blood boil.

Botham Jean is a great example. Such an unfair situation, dude was just sitting on his sofa eating ice cream.

George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks were degenerates who stuck their heads in the gators mouth and got bit. Their deaths are being used for political power grabs.
Man those boots must be yummy.

Back