There is no getting away from BLM and Juneteenth

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can’t put on a show without hearing and seeing this stuff.
Watching shows it’s almost a constant presence on the screen.

YouTube won’t stop suggesting videos of BLM and Juneteenth.

Call my bank and the first thing they chirp about is black lives.
Go to put gas in my car and the screen starts up with the same shite.

Right now... trying to watch Short Circuit to get away from this stuff and the left corner has BLM and the right has Juneteenth.

Short Circuit supports BLM bro, Johnny 5 told me....

tenor.gif

I can’t put on a show without hearing and seeing this stuff.
Watching shows it’s almost a constant presence on the screen.

YouTube won’t stop suggesting videos of BLM and Juneteenth.

Call my bank and the first thing they chirp about is black lives.
Go to put gas in my car and the screen starts up with the same shite.

Right now... trying to watch Short Circuit to get away from this stuff and the left corner has BLM and the right has Juneteenth.

Go to the library. You are welcome.

Or watch some Anime.

I haven't seen any recommended videos about Juneteenth or BLM. Your YouTube recommendations are based on what you view.

As for TV, I haven't watched actual TV in a long time.

I heard that the way you make people get on your side is to drown them in your message until they eventually come around...

Or they could just...you know? Resent you more for it.

This is like those religious pricks who come to your door except you can't shut the fucking door in their faces.

Nothing wrong with celebrating Black lives matter and Black history month and all. But I do agree its a bit overboard. They wouldn't be rolling out the red carpet for that one white cat who got neck choked to death in '18.

His families lawyer is now initiating a suit in court for it i doubt they will get shit for media coverage or a win.

If its race related. The media will report on it. I thought we were all friends for the last 20 years till 2008 or so. Now all the sudden we are enemies again. Wtf happened?

If Bill Burr wasn't married to Nia, he would've had a goldmine for material to last him for 6 specials.

Haven’t seen anything about it yet on premium or basic cable. I’m avoiding the “news” channels though. Unless Black Panther being on TNT counts

idk... only seen it on social media. Nothing on TV, but then again, I watched a show about Hitler (which they show on every History and AHC channel) and then Jeopardy.

I hear you OP. I'm tapping out on Politics for the day. Gonna find a good Mystery to binge on my AppleTV and leave this World behind for a few hours. Maybe have some food.... :cool:

<mma4>

I don't care that much but it does seem really forced. I don't believe in the sincerity of all these companies pushing BLM stuff.

It's easy to put a banner up. But what have they actually done to help minorities over the years?

Back