There is no getting away from BLM and Juneteenth

I can’t put on a show without hearing and seeing this stuff.
Watching shows it’s almost a constant presence on the screen.

YouTube won’t stop suggesting videos of BLM and Juneteenth.

Call my bank and the first thing they chirp about is black lives.
Go to put gas in my car and the screen starts up with the same shite.

Right now... trying to watch Short Circuit to get away from this stuff and the left corner has BLM and the right has Juneteenth.

Please don't go on a shooting spree...

You think that’s bad, try living in Los Angeles with these people. Some of my white friends have lost their minds and think everyone is a racist, then you have black folks saying they can’t be racist. I mean it’s insane, they call everyone racist and then turn around and demand more rights then everyone else. This is a country of 330 million people, 9 black men were shot by the police this year. That means statistically speaking, no one died. Total bs and this is the beginning of Soviet style communism.
Great post. The civil war has already begun. It actually began with Obama.

Social Justice fatigue is a real thing, and its a good thing.

The people who get fatigued are those who grew up with certain privileges (most of us) and are told that social justice is a good thing, without having to go through any of the negative experiences.
Lots of people first get fatigued by the message before realizing how important the message is, without simply being told.

These kids "know" racism is bad, because they were classically trained about it, without ever having to go through it. It still doesnt mean they know how bad it is.
It takes a lot of media and social media movement for them to stop and really reflect on it.

Ea5R8fVU8AA_eC8
Hahahaha

How do you know it takes a lot of social media movement? What time period in history has this been proven?

So it's like Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, etc...? So it's like a Holiday?

You guys are just mad at it because it celebrates black people, right? I'm not crazy here, that's what you guys are mad about, right? Because I endure 4 months of Christmas shite, Halloween Shit, and Thanksgiving shite every damn year. I have to listen to all the 4th of July nonsense. I have to always praise the Presidents of yesteryear. I don't really complain because I just go on with my god-damn day and so do you. But suddenly THIS ONE is a bridge too far, huh?
It seems like you have a issue with those holidays because they are... "White"?

I can’t put on a show without hearing and seeing this stuff.
Watching shows it’s almost a constant presence on the screen.

YouTube won’t stop suggesting videos of BLM and Juneteenth.

Call my bank and the first thing they chirp about is black lives.
Go to put gas in my car and the screen starts up with the same shite.

Right now... trying to watch Short Circuit to get away from this stuff and the left corner has BLM and the right has Juneteenth.

Watch non English language stuff then you can escape it. The world outside the Anglo and western bubble is huge.

BLM is headed for black superiority at this rate.

All my law abiding brothers get my support, BLM and the criminals can suck a dick.

But what’s worse are the companies pandering to african Americans just to get their dollars and profiles raised.

Canon was doing this on IG and I’ve unfollowed them and sold my 5div and 4 lenses, Sony here I come!

Nike can suck a dick too.

Everyone gets deleted even youtube if they try that shit

BLM website promotes black segregation and many of their founders promote superemacy. There is also zero incentive to ever stop being the victim especially if reparations happens.

Here is another justifiably angry black person.

I know it makes some shergoofs nervous. I love the walk of shame.

There’s a bit of irony in you snarking about MCPB not acting out in violence due to him feeling cunty about having BLM shoved in his face.... when violent BLM riots have destroyed more of America in the last month than any event in modern history.

Don't ever remember any BLM or members going on any mass shooting sprees.?

It is funny that suddenly everyone knows about and loves the holiday according to the media. Which I agree it should be a day of remembrance and celebration. Up until two days ago I had only heard it talked about in school, or maybe in passing every June 19th on the news. So it definitely came across as a little over the top. That being said...I think Kwanzaa is gonna be lit this year!

Back