ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
how many do you think you have seen??

personally i think i have seen about 130-150

I never miss any now no matters how bad the cards are,
started watching around UFC in 1997 about

got into UFC from shamrock and severn being in WWE and the ufc style matches they had in Hart dungeon

I've seen them enough to know that shoes look silly in the Octagon, grabbing the fence at your leisure lasted longer than one could expect and Chris Penn was a prophet

i can only think of less than 5 events i haven't seen

I've seen over 100, but I'm not sure how many.

Also you have one of the best usernames in the history of Sherdog. Alan Partridge is one of the funniest TV characters and one of my favorite TV characters ever.

I've actually seen them all, save for a couple in the past two years.

I got into MMA during UFC 128, so after that I started at UFC 1 and watched all them up until 128ish, but since 128 I've watched 90% of all the cards.

Ones like the Macau, or smaller FX/Fuel cards I didn't watch. UFC 146 I was at a concert, and 138 I wasn't interested.

I have been faithfully watching since the mid UFC 40's and have missed only a few since then so close ot 150 or 160 maybe. Have yet to see one in person.

I'VE BEEN WATCHING SINCE UFC 1 NO LIE REAL TALK!!! /most sherdoggers

But yeah I started watching from UFC 98 and I've pretty much watched all events sinced then except a couple Fight Nights and TUF Finales.

I've seen over 100, but I'm not sure how many.

Also you have one of the best usernames in the history of Sherdog. Alan Partridge is one of the funniest TV characters and one of my favorite TV characters ever.

AHA :icon_lol:

why do you love that post so much?? cos Max is a moron

Short of a few TUF finales I think I've seen all of them.... I don't think that's something to brag about.

Edit: To clarify I saw 2 - 5 live then rented them whenever I saw them on vhs. Stopped caring around UFC JAPAN and then got back in to it when Ken Shamrock got his ass handed to him by Tito the first time. After that, if I didnt catch them live I caught them soon after. Also went back and watched all the events I missed. I was single back then and had a lot of time :p

Were only on UFC 156, EINSTEIN.

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling-thumb.png

Last edited:
I've probably watched around 200. I started in 2001 and then caught up with the old shows. I've missed some in recent years but thats it.

Back