there has been 224 UFC events so far

Started at UFC 6 (WAR ABBOTT). Watched all numbered events (including retroactively watching 1-5), and a lot of the non-numbered ones (All FX, FOX, and FUEL cards so far, some UFN) I'd say I probably missed about 15 tops.

Ive seen literally every UFC event (only fights i havent seen are ones that werent aired).

Every card after UFC 100 except for:

UFC 105: Couture vs. Vera, and UFC on FX: Alves vs. Kampmann.

I fell asleep and missed them.

I have seen every event. I probably have only seen about 120 live.

the only ones i saw live were 104,128,129, and all the ufc on foxes. but ive seen tons of fights off the other events just havent sat down and watched all of it

96 I picked up this bottlegg fight tape thing called ufc 3. I fell in love and found they had just gotten ufc 1 and 2 i think that was about 96-97 since the events were already on VHS.

But missed alot after they stopped doing the UFC superfights and went to the weight divisions.

Then picked up again when Diaz ko'd lawler.

Started watching in 06, started getting more interested in it since UFC100 and haven't missed a card since.

I've seen upwards of 80% of them. I've only seen one live in person, UFC on Fox 5 in Seattle

Last edited:
If there has been 224 UFC shows, then I have seen 224 of them and have everyone of them on dvd.

around UFC 75 ish - UFC current

I have also seen many past fights

I have watched around 250...but I cut down to 224 the day before posting on sherdog

Realistically, prob around 200 or so. When it first started, I didn't have access to pay per view, so my brother and I would run to Hollywood Video and rent the fights on VHS....the ones I haven't watched are the show that were banned from PPV UP until UFC 41. Seen pretty much all of them since then...

I haven't seen 2 or 3 and pre ufc 30 prelims

Back