• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

Jon Jones would very well beat fedor in his prime but itd be close . The other 2 get destroyed fedora an awful matchup for JDS

I agree with you more than that megatronlee. But I have to say when talking about fantasy fights with Prime Fedor, an important factor is whether the fight takes place in a ring or cage. Fedor is much more effective in a ring than cage and it would make a difference in terms of who would win.

I agree with you more than that megatronlee. But I have to say when talking about fantasy fights with Prime Fedor, an important factor is whether the fight takes place in a ring or cage. Fedor is much more effective in a ring than cage and it would make a difference in terms of who would win.
I completely agree . But his grappling was top notch in his prime . JDS would have a better shot in the cage that's forsure

If we are going to discredit jones for being a steroid cheater we must also discredit everyone fedor beat who was also using . That gives fedor like 2 wins
"If we're gonna discredit a guy that has been proven to have used steroids multiple times over we have to discredit a guy who never tested positive because someone he fought was on steroids."

LOL. So much whiny rage, you can't even try to create a coherent thought. Not surprising the guy bashing a legend of the sport transitions to praising Conor ha.

Where did Fedor touch/traumatize you to make you like this?

Goat is about career achievements. no issue considering fedor a potential goat.. but hes not the best fighter of all time.

"If we're gonna discredit a guy that has been proven to have used steroids multiple times over we have to discredit a guy who never tested positive because someone he fought was on steroids."

LOL. So much whiny rage, you can't even try to create a coherent thought. Not surprising the guy bashing a legend of the sport transitions to praising Conor ha.

Where did Fedor touch/traumatize you to make you like this?
In real sports the games wouldn't count. You just REALLY want that man to be the best. But he just lost to mitrione man .... while Conor just fought the best boxer on earth

Jon Jones would very well beat fedor in his prime but itd be close . The other 2 get destroyed fedora an awful matchup for JDS
Jones subs him in the first.
Jds dismantles him.
And the ice man would do him so bad man. It would be ugly

Between Fedor and Silva. Both had incredible runs during their prime. Just think Fedor takes it. The guy destroyed the top ranked heavy division fighters for years.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
I agree with the "pound for pound" statement because, although, I would not expect Demetrious Johnson to stand and bang with Fedor, I do put BJ Penn on the GOAT list at number 2 behind Fedor because he fought whomever he could get his hands on. He was a natural 165lber but there was no division for that. It was 155 or 170 and he won titles in both divisions. Hell, he fought at heavyweight just to get a crack at Lyoto Machida and fought him to a close decision. With the crap you see, jon jones, Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee, Rampage Jackson and McGregor pull to fight at the weight divisions they fight at, Fedor could have easily been a Middleweight. He was a chubby 5'11" guy who fought whatever guy they put in front of him, including a few GIANTS at 325 plus. We all look at their records now and see these guys as "cans" but at the time, they were menacing and any punch from those lunchboxes they carried could separate you from your senses. When you compare that to other GOAT "contenders", jones ducked Chael and a few others chose not to fight certain guys because of size.

Fedor then BJ Penn and you can argue about the rest of the list.

Jones subs him in the first.
Jds dismantles him.
And the ice man would do him so bad man. It would be ugly
Aside from JDS, your other two guys ducked an entire division by cutting weight. Rampage "iced" Chuck but would never set foot in the ring with Fedor. JDS was extremely hittable so, do I think Fedor destroys JDS, maybe not but Prime vs Prime I think Fedor wins because of his full arsenal of weapons. JDS, great standup and good takedown defense but could he handle the Old School Fedor bombs?

No offense, but this is just speculation. Jones has never even won a fight at hw. Claiming he would beat a prime version of the consensus GOAT with ease is a baseless claim.
Lol no, what is a baseless claim though is that Fedor is the consensus GOAT.

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.

Fedor would have fucked Chuck up
Jon Jones would have ate Fedor up
JDS and Fedor is a toss up

Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.
Werdum would beat Fedor too.... Oh wait, he did lol

Jds would beat fedor.
Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out....What?

Jds would beat fedor.
Jds good argument. Any top 10 HW could beat any other top 10 HW depending on the night, that's based on stats etc.

Umm chuck lidell and Jon Jones? There's nothing to support those statements. Never fought at HW. Even with Roids Jones ducked HW(after cleaning out a division)

I seriously doubt Mark Kerr would crack the top 200 under OP's formula.

Jds would beat fedor.

Jones is a steroid using cheater that would suck major ass if not for his constant steroid usage.

JDS is a steroid using cheater that would suck major ass if not for his constant steroid usage.

Chuck Liddell .. lol.

Jones is a steroid using cheater that would suck major ass if not for his constant steroid usage.

JDS is a steroid using cheater that would suck major ass if not for his constant steroid usage.

Chuck Liddell .. lol.
You know the really sad part though? Is that even being roided to the gills... he still had pillow hands.

Back