The worst ref of 2015 is?

Mazagatti fo' sho'.

at Invicta 13 whenever the announcer called out '...and your referee controlling the action, Steve Mazagatti' the crowd booed *loudly*. Was hilarious.
Educated crowd booing FTW

I don't like herb dean because I wanted to see a gassed Mendes unconscious in the upcoming third round. I think that would've sent a bigger message

A 1 minute rest would be enough for Chad to keep lay on him and feed him elbows.

That ref which robbed Drew Dober of victory.

That was Eduardo Herdy, who at least to his credit, publicly admitted his mistake. Result was overturned to NC.

Dober made all things right again by getting choked out by Escudero in less than a minute in his next fight.

Herb is the most overrated ref in the business.. His inconsistencies have been going on for a long time! His "best in the business" tag was created to make us simpletons forget about Big John.

Herb is the most overrated ref in the business.. His inconsistencies have been going on for a long time! His "best in the business" tag was created to make us simpletons forget about Big John.

Agree, Herb is overrated with that laughable tag line but Mazz is still worse IMO. Watching that dude ref it would almost be better if he was drunk or hanging out with the Diaz bros before each fight.

Herb and Mazza are the obvious choices. Mazza's had less instances but the Palhares one is the worst of the year. Dean's has been more inconsistent but with less severe implications.

Marc Goddard has become my favorite referee. No bullshit, no gimmick. He just does his job and he does it well.

Mazzagatti is the p4p goat horrible referee

All time is Mazzagatti, no doubt.

But you asked about 2015. So, I'd say Herb Dean. He is inconsistent with his stoppages, and letting Gomi be beaten unconscious by Lauzon and not stopping the fight is horrendous. But, neither of them should be reffing anymore in my opinion.

You don't even need to ask.

Herb has consistently blown calls the past several years not just 2015. It really makes me question if he's just a bad referee or if he's being paid off. Either way I can't stand him as a referee.

Herb Dean. He is either on Meth stopping the fight too early or on weed stopping the fight too late.

Oh, how quickly people forgot about Eduardo Herdy.

Mazza and Herb are neck to neck but I'll go with Herb cause he's been ridicoulsy overrated for no reason since forever. He has Always been awful.

You guys are just mean

P.s For the record, Mazza is the worst by a country mile.

I still rank Herb way above Yves Lavigne. I really don't think Herbs 'always' been overrated. Unfortunately it's the bad calls we remember, and not the 100's of good ones. Such is life.

People also forget Kim Winslow.

Back