The worst game/season you experienced as a fan?

^^^ Man Prior was such a stud, felt bad when his career got derailed by injuries.

Kerry Wood had better stuff, but Prior was a technician. He had great command of everything. If they stayed healthy who knows what they could have accomplished together. In 03' they were #1 & #2 in Ks. I think Wood had 265 and Prior had somewhere in the 240s.

You didn't watch Super Bowl XL.

To be honest I wasn't particularly interested in that matchup and instead got Super Drunk at the party and remember very little of the game so you're right. Good party though.

Meh, the Raiders would've gotten besmirched by the Rams anyhow.

That thought has occurred to me.

1992 NLCS Gm 7 ATL - PIT

Fransisco Cabrera hits the game winning single to destroy the Pirates for 20 years. Making it worse was the fact that former Bucco, Sid Bream scored the winning run.

I hate the Braves.

sorry

it's one my favorite moments. watched that game with my dad and brother. When my dad talks about that game he always brings up how slow sid breams was running

I don't know about a season or single event but all of 2013 was rough for me.

-Favorite basketball player ruptures his Achilles effectively ending his career as an elite player

-Favorite fighter gets KO'd while showboating then breaks his own leg in half effectively ending his career as an elite fighter

-Had to watch LeBron win his second ring in a epic nba finals I was 100% invested in emotionally.

It was all good just a year ago!

sorry

it's one my favorite moments. watched that game with my dad and brother. When my dad talks about that game he always brings up how slow sid breams was running

Wish I was old enough to watch that at the time. I watch it fairly often on YouTube, what a great moment.

Auburn '12. Still have nightmares of that Miss. State game.

Every Detroit Lions season

Every Detroit Pistons season after Billiups got traded for a washed up Allen Iverson.

2009 Stanley Cup Finals

2006 and 2012 World Series

Aaron Boone HR in Game 7 of 2003 ALCS

Andres Iniesta scoring last second goal to send Barcelona to champions league final against Chelsea in 2009. (im not even a chelsea fan, i just hate Barcelona)

USA getting eliminated in Round of 16 to Ghana in 2010. (always hurts when the world cup only comes around every 4 years)

1996 Ohio St. Vs michigan- probably the best collection of talent on the roster from top to bottom in school history and true to form for the Cooper era, assholes were puckered tight enough to turn a lump of coal into a diamond. A Shawn Springs slip on a slant and a national title down the shitter.

2007 national title game tOSU vs Florida- undefeated and un characteristically high powered on offense for a Tressel team and Troy Smith goes on the Awards circuit and hits every all you can eat buffet in 10 states to bloat up to the size of your average D1 nose tackle before the biggest game of his career. All hope quickly evaporated after Ted Ginn returned the opening kickoff for 6 only to have some dumb fuck jump on him in the end zone and put him out for the game. The rout was on after that.

2012 Gator Bowl vs Florida- not because I really give two shits about losing the Gator Bowl after a season that would make Rich Rodriguez blush, but because the game was even played in the first place. Had the morons making the decisions had the sense to self impose a bowl ban, instead of rewarding the fucktards responsible for the mess with a bowl game, we would have had a gift national title the following year. Instead, we get an undefeated season with no bowl game in a season where 5 or more teams would have beat unbeaten Notre Dame for the title.

1992 NLCS Gm 7 ATL - PIT

Fransisco Cabrera hits the game winning single to destroy the Pirates for 20 years. Making it worse was the fact that former Bucco, Sid Bream scored the winning run.

I hate the Braves.

Not to mention Sid ran like a catcher with 2 bum knees and scored on a ball that was essentially in the deep shortstop vicinity and Bonds threw a 3 hopper 6 ft wide of the plate.

1996 Ohio St. Vs michigan- probably the best collection of talent on the roster from top to bottom in school history and true to form for the Cooper era, assholes were puckered tight enough to turn a lump of coal into a diamond. A Shawn Springs slip on a slant and a national title down the shitter.

2007 national title game tOSU vs Florida- undefeated and un characteristically high powered on offense for a Tressel team and Troy Smith goes on the Awards circuit and hits every all you can eat buffet in 10 states to bloat up to the size of your average D1 nose tackle before the biggest game of his career. All hope quickly evaporated after Ted Ginn returned the opening kickoff for 6 only to have some dumb fuck jump on him in the end zone and put him out for the game. The rout was on after that.

2012 Gator Bowl vs Florida- not because I really give two shits about losing the Gator Bowl after a season that would make Rich Rodriguez blush, but because the game was even played in the first place. Had the morons making the decisions had the sense to self impose a bowl ban, instead of rewarding the fucktards responsible for the mess with a bowl game, we would have had a gift national title the following year. Instead, we get an undefeated season with no bowl game in a season where 5 or more teams would have beat unbeaten Notre Dame for the title.
Might as well throw in the 07 basketball title game while you're at it. :icon_twis

Edit: I think Cooper's team in 98 was better.

Might as well throw in the 07 basketball title game while you're at it. :icon_twis

Edit: I think Cooper's team in 98 was better.

I don't care about or watch basketball so that didn't really bother me.

You're right on the 1998 team. That was the best collection of talent and actually got Cooper half of his michigan wins but lost to michigan st. Might as well throw that game on the list too.

Back