The worst game/season you experienced as a fan?

They couldn't have done it in 00 anyhow after losing to Miami during the season.
USC also did it in 04.

that's right, wide ride, how could I forget?

I know USC did it in 04, but that was after. I was trying to remember if that was the year they could have done it again.

Ravens fan. Definitely the AFC Championship game when Cundiff shanked the potential game tying field goal right after Lee Evans dropped the potential game winning catch. I haven't been that mad as a sports fan ever. Not even really close.

That Jacoby Jones catch must have felt like heaven though.

Rams vs Pats Super Bowl and Lakers vs Pistons finals. Nothing worse than watching a more talented team blow it

Since 2006, each season is worse than the last as an Oilers fan. As for the Raptors and Blue Jays, it has been mediocre to shitty the whole time. Can't really choose a worst season.

Leafs vs Bruins

Game 7 last year.

Lo+que+grabaron.gif

I've seen a lot of gifs in my day, but I still believe that's the greatest gif ever made

bonus: HBK beating bret hart at WM12 :(

The HBK boyhood dream angle is what got me into wrestling as a kid. Even at 6 I thought Bret was a crybaby lol.

I'd say the 2007 Falcons season was the worst, just an embarrassment of a pro team. Vick getting arrested, Joey Harrington and Byron Leftwich as our QBs, Petrino quitting 13 games into the season. It's amazing we even won 4 games that year, I'd say we were worse than the 0-16 Lions.

The 2008 MU v KU Border War at Arrowhead Stadium.

#neverforget

Don't get this. When u know your team will suck it doesn't suck nearly as much

The problem with this years Lakers is that nobody saw this coming. Lakes were fresh off what is considered to be the greatest rebuild off season of all time acquiring key pieces for another title run and got hit with the injury big.

Nobody saw this coming, Lakes were a preseason favorite this years.

Way too many to name. The one that sticks out is our 10 game losing streak late in 2010 to make us lose our division by 1 game to the Giants... which was also the last game of the season. The Giants ended up winning the series that year, and we were 12-6 against them during the regular season.

Argh.

I'd put it up there with Manu's phantom foul on Dirk as well in the playoffs. Horry went on record to say if not for that foul, would've 3peated.

Oh that was horrible too. I watched that game with a room full of "passionate" Mav fans who had just jumped on the bandwagon that year (they were pretty common in 2006). That made the experience that much worse.

John Starks losing game 7 for the Knicks in the 1994 NBA Finals.

The Yankess losing the 2004 AL Championship to the Redsux after being up 3-0
and up 4-3 in the 9th inning of game 4.

I change my pick to the 2003 Fiesta Bowl.

I was never more pissed after a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back