The world's strongest girl

Lambast

White Belt
Reaction score
The world's strongest girl

12-year-old Ukrainian girl Varya Akulova is capable of lifting up to 350 kg, while she herself weighs only 40 kg.

At the age of three she managed to lift her first "hundred"; a year later, Varya earned her first adult trophy. This youngster has tremendous will-power, translucent body and thread-like tendons.

Her muscles are barely visible. It is quite difficult to grow any on day-to-day spaghetti diet. Thing is, there is nothing else for her to eat. The reason is simple: lack of money. Despite her age, this young weight-lifter already supports her entire family. Varya strongly believes that one day she will definitely become an Olympic champion.

Ms. Akulova is the strongest girl on the planet. This fact has already been confirmed twice by Guinness Book of World Records. She lives in the Ukrainian miner"s town of Krivoy Rog. Life appears to be quite gloomy for the entire Akulov"s family.

{...}

For her 10th anniversary, Varya Akulova decided to put herself together, try herself together and save enough money to purchase a flat. She managed to get a job at a circus. Although she did indeed prove to be the strongest there, due to the fact that she was a minor, her wage was less than $10 per performance. Finally, all the efforts, sleepless nights and hunger all paid up. After about six months, the Akulov"s had enough money to buy a two-room apartment. This very apartment in fact Varya's pride.

Varya's dad and coach Yuri Akulov says he has always known his daughter will be a "heavy weight athlete." It took him a long time to find the "right" kind of woman who will be able to give birth to a female Hercules. Big Boy Yura, who"s been having nothing else on his mind but heavy weights since he was 15, could not really qualify as the right kind of guy for his well-educated girlfriend. It did not take her long to adopt Yura's lifestyle. Several weeks into their serious relationship she began lifting weights. Not even pregnancy discouraged her from daily training. "I used to jog, do boxing even when I was nine months pregnant. People would exclaim in disbelief "How can you do this?!" Well, I just could. That is why our Varya has started her training long before her birth."

Fragile Varya tells us, as though she really remembers it: "I had my first workout when I was just 4 days old. I was taken home from the hospital. My dad stayed with me at home that day. He tied heavy bolts to my arms and legs.Those were my first heavy weights. My mom did not even yell at my dad for that. Perhaps, she decided I enjoyed it."

Vary loves her parents and weightlifting. She works out daily for 7 hours. "We have a system without a system, meaning everything is up to you. If you feel like it, you go and workout; if you don"t feel like it, you simply sleep, read or something." Such system is based on a Hercules' genome. According to Yuri Akulov, he along with his daughter possesses certain gene that is missing in most people.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/360/14341_Girl.html

http://www.varyaakulova.com/

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i don't see how thats possible

even with steroids

i mean is she made of some sort of metal? there is no way a smal frame like that wouldn't get crushed under 770 LB.

dose she shit uranium too? maybe we can use her as a new in-exhaustable power source.

what does "lifting 350 kg" mean?

edit: got this from http://www.varyaakulova.com/about2.html
"In September 2004 for a television program in Russia, Varya easily lifted 3 people on her back and then reached down and lifted 3 big kettle bells. She lifted a total of 350 kilograms, or about 775 lb. Her body weight was around 84 lb. This means she easily lifted about 9 times her body weight."

That should be "carrying" as opposed to "lifting", but I'd like to see a video.

Not weird at all. Ever heard of a guy named Fedor? We all know he's not so much of a human. He's originally from Ukraine (actually, at the time it wasn't known as Ukraine since that region was part of a Sovjet). If Fedor can be a machine, I'm sure someone else might be one too.

anony said:
what does "lifting 350 kg" mean?

edit: got this from http://www.varyaakulova.com/about2.html
"In September 2004 for a television program in Russia, Varya easily lifted 3 people on her back and then reached down and lifted 3 big kettle bells. She lifted a total of 350 kilograms, or about 775 lb. Her body weight was around 84 lb. This means she easily lifted about 9 times her body weight."

That should be "carrying" as opposed to "lifting", but I'd like to see a video.

and they'd have to be some pretty fat people at that

Fedor - From Ukraine, SUper strong little girl - From Ukraine

Damn I wish my parents were from Ukraine....I'll take my chances with those hercules genes.

Bah, this can't be real. It is amazing in that they used to want a "donation" to see the videos. I don't know if they still do or not but I'm not going to the site to waste my time to find out.

Actually, it could very well be true. They had a thing on discovery channel about a little hercules kid who won adult weight lifting competitions at like 10 years old. He also trains in martial arts.

RedFox89 said:
Actually, it could very well be true. They had a thing on discovery channel about a little hercules kid who won adult weight lifting competitions at like 10 years old. He also trains in martial arts.

He was also jacked the fuck up on steroids and he still didn't lift 9 times his bodyweight.

His highest bench press # that I've seen was 210 pounds. Impressive, but that doesn't equate to carrying 750+ pounds. I hope these little freaks enjoy their childhood. Awesome parenting!

Just incredible.

The Ukraine is supposed to be one of the most radioactive places on earth.

I really, really, really need to get a hold of a copy of her weight lifting routine.

Is it like some kind of family secret or something?

CoachB40 said:
Yeah that would be incredible if it is true, however I will remain skeptical. I did read about the boy, in june of 2004, that does not have a functioning myostatin gene. I would be interested in turning mine off. http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2004-06-23-baby-muscles_x.htm
That is cool, that kid is going to grow up to look like my avatar.

I stopped trusting people from the ukraine after we had a 13 year old come to train sombo with my class. He was insanely strong for his size and seemed to be able to function without oxygen, i just got bored of trying to choke him eventually. The whole country seems to be full of freakish mutants.

Back