The world's most expensive divorce: Russian oligarch ordered to pay out record

ex mrs:

helena.jpg

I imagine that 2 mil could get you a hitman (of any nationality) that was enough of an expert to make it look like an accident. Maybe she wanted to celebrate her imminent winnings by trying heroin for the first time and misjudged the proper dosage or by drinking and driving her newlybought 458 Italia (the ones that tend to spontaneously catch fire) a bit in the streets of Moscow.

For $2 million you could probably hire half the FSB. Russia is the ultimate Mafia State; the Wild East where you can literally buy anything.:icon_twis

Even if he made the money after they were married, if she had no part in it and sat at home while he made billions, she doesn't deserve half of anything. Seriously one of the dumbest laws on the planet.

A lot of times, the price for pussy trumps every other thing in the world.

Even if he made the money after they were married, if she had no part in it and sat at home while he made billions, she doesn't deserve half of anything. Seriously one of the dumbest laws on the planet.

Prepare your shield to defend against the White Knights.

You spend your life stealing, bribing, extorting and exploiting, and vat do you have to show for it? A few lousy billion. Eh, tovarish, at least my brothers on sherdog have my back, meybe I will fuck them because they such good white knights for me.

I think there are very very very few people who need over a billion dollars in their lifetime. People that rich are pretty much funding a few generations of morons getting trust fund checks

Can anyone explain to me what's the point of getting married? Why should I bother?

this x100. was she a partner in his business endeavors? did she actively participate in acquiring his fortune?
give her enough money to live comfortably since she probably spent those 20 years of marriage spending his money and not acquiring any skills or a profession, but anything more than that? fuck that and the system that allows this to happen.

Back