The world's most expensive divorce: Russian oligarch ordered to pay out record

God damn! I ain't ever getting fucking married now. Wtf...

How much does it cost to have a hooker killed in Russia?

How much does it cost to have a hooker killed in Russia?

Less than $4.5b USD, what she will get if she doesn't catch some weird flu virus and die from it..

Half of his fortune? So, he'd still end up with more than

Disgusting.

I hope she disappears. Violently.

I imagine that 2 mil could get you a hitman (of any nationality) that was enough of an expert to make it look like an accident. Maybe she wanted to celebrate her imminent winnings by trying heroin for the first time and misjudged the proper dosage or by drinking and driving her newlybought 458 Italia (the ones that tend to spontaneously catch fire) a bit in the streets of Moscow.

the easier choice is to side with him and say "damn hooker".

Has anyone care to read the part of the article that says they've been together for 24 years?? This is different from her (lets say being 24) getting hitched (to a 80ish year old guy) and divorcing the next day. Prenup or no, she deserves half of what they as a family make during the marriage IMHO. Take into consideration that the 2,7B is half of the conservative estimation of his wealth, which he tried to hide in offshore ventures and whatnot. It's just the matter that his ego was hurt when she tried to claim an island. I'm not downsizing that, it's a bold claim, but the island is 100 M, he got 6 B. C'mon man, let her have the island and some cash (let's say 05,B) and go your own separate ways.

Also, the picture in the first post is with the unidentified female, not his wife.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if he had 6B when they got married, and if he did, then it's completely different story. As it is portrayed now, pay up, i say.

i actually cant see any problem here

I imagine that 2 mil could get you a hitman (of any nationality) that was enough of an expert to make it look like an accident. Maybe she wanted to celebrate her imminent winnings by trying heroin for the first time and misjudged the proper dosage or by drinking and driving her newlybought 458 Italia (the ones that tend to spontaneously catch fire) a bit in the streets of Moscow.

Of course, plus he's already been acquitted of hiring a hit man once in his life, guarantee you he can do it again.

Wonder what a man has to do before sherdog thinks for a second before blindly siding with him.

Why didn't he demand a trial by combat

Have a prenup made before you get married. I don't think it's fair for anyone to be 'entitle' to half someone's fortune when he/she worked for it and the other did not. In this case, 100 millions should have been plenty, she can keep her lifestyle and he keeps his things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenuptial_agreement

Most pre-nups deal with money you already have. Not money you might have in the future. These 2 married in college when they were 20, and they both had nothing.

Back