Television THE WITCHER TV Series (Season 3 Premieres June 29, 2023)

If you have seen THE WITCHER season one, how would you rate the first season?

• Total voters
A giant battle of mages vs elves? I mean it seemed cool but

if that one chick could just use lightning the whole time why not just do it from that start and safe all the trouble? And did Geralt truly think he could beat that mage dude? I mean...come on. But no worries, we'll just get Yen and some druids to heal you up and on youur way you go to fight him again
i
To be fair, Geralt didn’t think Vilgefortz could fight like that, any other mage he would have beheaded. So why would that guy have been any different to Geralt other than that guy was a mercenary before he was a sorcerer. Except he is basically The Red Viper from GOT and a very powerful sorcerer combined.

No wonder Cavill is leaving. He fought the Netflix popsquatters on every deviation from the books, and he was right every time. They ignored him. He quit in exasperation.

Why? Just why? Sapkowski handed them a golden goose. All they had to do was adapt the stories more linearly for the screen. Tell the story. Profit. How do you fuck that up? Why do they keep fucking that up on every service? Curse this woke bullshit.

Soooo. I finally finished the season. I watched episodes 6 and 7 days ago and did 8 tonight.

Aside from 80% of season 3 not happening in the books at all, changing much of the good stuff, and leaving some of the boring stuff (which makes no damn sense) It ended in the right place. But why the hell is Geralts leg okay. His leg was Fucked in the books. He had problems with it and couldn’t fight right until the end of the next book. And he is just fine and dandy a day after Yenn does her thing. The writers really are stupid.

Why? Just why? Sapkowski handed them a golden goose. All they had to do was adapt the stories more linearly for the screen. Tell the story. Profit. How do you fuck that up? Why do they keep fucking that up on every service? Curse this woke bullshit.

Arrogance of politics fanatics, and whole american industry being apparently a social circle of these people

Plus at this point it's pretty clear classic fantasy genre is something they love to attack because to some extent it represent lot of what their cult hate

All they see is "white people" or "male power fantasy" completely ignoring these stories take place in worlds loosely based on medieval europe, and taking pride at express as loud as possible how they hate it and out they will do something to change it

But reality is we should blame it also on the fact sane mind people are doing fucking nothing, as if they don't exist at all in the industry

I think a fantasy story that's loyal to the source and well made without any modern gender/racial/whatever shoehorning would still get great praise from people, but for whatever reason nobody seems willing to try break current trend

another potentially great series, with an absolute PERFECT casting in the Geralt role, completely destroyed by woke bottom feeders.
i won't even bother watching the second part of the third season.
seriously? why would i?

Just finished the season, no wonder Cavill left this. I haven't even read the books but this started as a promising show it's just a mess now. I have no idea what's happening half the time.

Just finished the season, no wonder Cavill left this. I haven't even read the books but this started as a promising show it's just a mess now. I have no idea what's happening half the time.
It is about representation or something something lol

Back