The whole Sunni, and Shia thing aside.

Why are all these Syrian and Islamic country Refugees trying to go to Europe? Why not go to Turkey, or Jordan or Saudi Arabia. I'm just a lil Confused wouldn't Iran let in damn near all of the Syrian Refugees? why go live with Infidels

Because Shia refugees aren't going to try to seek asylum in Sunni dominated countries, in the midst of an Islamic Civil War.

If I was say an Italian catholic id have no problem seeking refugee status in Ireland before I went to an Islamic regime nation.

my thing is northern Africa, and the middle east is a big hunk of real estate. why go to Europe and live with infidels?

Plenty of reasons

- Greener economic grass
- They are free to practice their religion and built mosques
- Political and social stability
- Government support programs
- Preexisting Islamic communities and organizations
- They can form enclaves and not be around Infidels if they don't want to be
- Some may think they are spreading the Islamic empire / doing the will of Allah

I thought it was common knowledge that neighboring countries had accepted vast numbers of refugees.

Whether they're still gonna head for some unfortunate European country or not, remains to be seen.

it is unless you are a troll on sherdog trying to enflame

If I was say an Italian catholic id have no problem seeking refugee status in Ireland before I went to an Islamic regime nation.

Italian and Irish Catholics aren't mortal enemies though.

As far as I know, most Muslims aren't mortal enemies with anyone either.

I guess the extremists are but have we narrowed down how many of these refugees are also extremists as opposed to normal people who are fleeing violence?

Was perusing some of the German media tonight, defo a nation suffering anxiety regards the tidal wave of Muslim migrants. Sweden is partly to blame of course, insane leftists proven to be insane shocker.

the OP will continue to ignore this and troll

You really don't find see the irony in labeling me a troll as you troll from an obvious troll account? 8 years and two hundred post half in this thread lol, en shalah you will grow some balls and post with your real account en sha llah

As far as I know, most Muslims aren't mortal enemies with anyone either.

I guess the extremists are but have we narrowed down how many of these refugees are also extremists as opposed to normal people who are fleeing violence?

I spent 14 months in Iraq. The Sunni/Shia hatred makes the Catholic/Protestant beef in Northern Ireland seem legit and based in logic. It's absolutely a cultural civil war that's going on right now, divided exclusvely along Sunni/Shia lines

Was perusing some of the German media tonight, defo a nation suffering anxiety regards the tidal wave of Muslim migrants. Sweden is partly to blame of course, insane leftists proven to be insane shocker.

Apparently a previous Swedish Prime Minister said that Sweden belongs to immigrants and that Swedes are boring, and questioned what Sweden was really.

You know you are in trouble when you a led by people like this. Sweden is morbidly comical with its self loathing. It's like a cult.

saudi is the last place any one wants to go they dont let u own land or own any thing in fact saudi has taken no refugees at all

Doesn't make any sense. They are a wealthy country that annually hosts an event where they have to accommodate 2 million people; certainly they could build a semi-permanent camp for a million or so.

Last edited:
I spent 14 months in Iraq. The Sunni/Shia hatred makes the Catholic/Protestant beef in Northern Ireland seem legit and based in logic. It's absolutely a cultural civil war that's going on right now, divided exclusvely along Sunni/Shia lines

You mean between the Sunni and Shia? No argument from me.

I thought you meant between the sunni/shia and the countries they were heading to. My mistake.

did you even read the thread title there jarine?:mad:(joke thank you for your sacrifice to this Nation you are a patriot).

After reading you guys responses other than troll mcguirt . I'm not so pride filled that I cant admit I might be wrong on my initial assertion. esp after reading how bad the hate between Sunni's and shia is after doing a bit of wikipeding.

And reading that Shia's only make up 10% of islam as stated in the PEW research article I posted below. so I digress with the suggestion that Shia refugees should consider simply moving to Sunni country's.

That said I'd still prefer Shi'a or sunni refugees migrate to sunni or shia nations in stead of moving in masse to Europe. only to then turn those nations into the shitholes they just "escaped" from.

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/10/07/mapping-the-global-muslim-population/

seeing how these western European predominantly Christian democracy's go against everything thing muhamad taught. but I digress. You guy's were right. I was wrong.

did you even read the thread title there jarine?:mad:(joke thank you for your sacrifice to this Nation you are a patriot).

After reading you guys responses other than troll mcguirt . I'm not so pride filled that I cant admit I might be wrong on my initial assertion. esp after reading how bad the hate between Sunni's and shia is after doing a bit of wikipeding.

And reading that Shia's only make up 10% of islam as stated in the PEW research article I posted below. so I digress with the suggestion that Shia refugees should consider simply moving to Sunni country's.

That said I'd still prefer Shi'a or sunni refugees migrate to sunni or shia nations in stead of moving in masse to Europe. only to then turn those nations into the shitholes they just "escaped" from.

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/10/07/mapping-the-global-muslim-population/

seeing how these western European predominantly Christian democracy's go against everything thing muhamad taught. but I digress. You guy's were right. I was wrong.

LOL. No problem. Most people don't realize how deep seated that hatred is, or that it goes back to the original founding members of Islam. I wish the Middle East would just take care of itself, but there is way, way too much really old hate for that to ever happen.

You mean between the Sunni and Shia? No argument from me.

I thought you meant between the sunni/shia and the countries they were heading to. My mistake.

No, I meant purely from a religious sect stand point. I should have been clearer about what I was talking about.

I used to be friendly with a Muslim couple that had recently moved here (Canada) from Pakistan. They told me that wahabis (different from shia and Sunnis but extreme Muslim) were blowing stuff up in Pakistan all the time and killing people. I remember them saying that people liked to go visit the shrines of dead saints or famous old Muslims and sufis etc. and pray there. These wahabis would blow the place up when it was full of people and all kinds of bad shit. The way they made it sound was like trying to live with a bunch of people around who were constantly doing this stuff and that they were always living in fear of getting straight up killed over some petty thing or being in the wrong grocery store at the wrong time. Also, after watching a documentary posted in the green beret shoving the afghan pedo thread it seems like some of those places look governed by small local groups using corruption, violence, and rape rather than religious law. That being said I've never been to these places

Saudi Arabia is promoting the spread of Wahabi Islam all over the place by financing the building of Mosques and such in the West and even in South America.

What could go wrong?

It is usually a minority of extremists that intimidate the others into submission and take control. A well coordinated radical group within a larger community can do a lot of damage. And if they are supported by state actors then all the more.

Back