The whole Sunni, and Shia thing aside.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Jack Handy jr, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Jack Handy jr

Jack Handy jr Silver Belt

Aggememknob's wife's not so secret garden
    Why are all these Syrian and Islamic country Refugees trying to go to Europe? Why not go to Turkey, or Jordan or Saudi Arabia. I'm just a lil Confused wouldn't Iran let in damn near all of the Syrian Refugees? why go live with Infidels

2. Shokushu Goukan

Shokushu Goukan Banned Banned

Why doesn't fungus stay away from fruit left out too long?

3. GriftyMcGrift

GriftyMcGrift Blue Belt

theres almost 2 million syrian refugees in turkey wtf are you talking about

4. GriftyMcGrift

GriftyMcGrift Blue Belt

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/09/w...ugees-climbs-to-more-than-4-million.html?_r=0

5. MadSquabbles500

MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

I think they should flee into Israel. Then get shipped to Rwanda.

But I think Turkey has taken in a lot of refugees already, but because they all Moslems MSM does not harp about it.

Iran will require they cross ISIS turf if you in Syria. Anyone else can just stay in southern Iraq where it is safe.

I guess Jordan is not as enticing as the EU. Plus some of these refugees have been trying to get to the EU since before ISIS rose.

6. jazza

jazza Brown Belt

and there starving there and sleeping on the streets its not turkeys fault they dont have a great economy to do any thing for them but its a really fucked up situation for all in involved

7. Thurisaz

Thurisaz He is risen

They like the free money infidel societies give them (jizya tax!), as well as the victim status which makes them exempt from being held responsible for crimes they commit. Getting killed for rape and hand hacked off for theft is a lot nastier than the pat on the head they get up north.

They may also believe in the magic powers of geographic relocation and honestly believe they don't bring the shitholes they leave with them.

8. GriftyMcGrift

GriftyMcGrift Blue Belt

over half a million syrians went to Jordan

9. jazza

jazza Brown Belt

jordan has 628,427 registered refugees jordan all so doesnt have a great economy to deal with much more

10. Jack Handy jr

my thing is northern Africa, and the middle east is a big hunk of real estate. why go to Europe and live with infidels? I guess I'm a bit confused. As a Christian if I found myself all of a sudden a refugee from the U.S. due to a societal collapse,race war,new civil war whatever disaster that would cause me to try an flee. it would make sense to try to get to Canada, Europe hell even Mexico.

as a Christian I would NOT try to go to a predominantly Islamic government/society.

11. Losfer Words

Losfer Words Brown Belt

lol, homeboy came in and gave all pertinent info and refuted your claim. Then you restate how confused you are about something you made up in your head...you got some brass too.

12. dissolved

dissolved Steel Belt

All of them should go to Saudi Arabia.

13. jazza

jazza Brown Belt

saudi is the last place any one wants to go they dont let u own land or own any thing in fact saudi has taken no refugees at all

14. MadSquabbles500

I wonder how many Libyans went into Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt during the revolt or even now.

15. GriftyMcGrift

GriftyMcGrift Blue Belt

are you really wondering or just saying so? because if you are...

16. dissolved

dissolved Steel Belt

Birthplace of Islam and all. Mecca, it seems, doesn't save.

17. Jack Handy jr

this question obv struck a chord with you.

So the reason why i'm a bit confused is that (4th grade geography don't fail me:wink:) Islamic governments and society's are Afghanistan,Yemen,Iraq,Pakistan,Syria,Egypt,Algeria,Sudan,Somalia,Morocco,Saudi Arabia,Iran,Kuwaut,Qutar am I right?

That's a lot of countries sir. And if the Quran, and Muhammad, and the Islamic way of life with the women dressed head to do is so awesome. why leave Syria and go to western European Christian, democratic nations with all of the freedoms and liberties that entails if it's diametrically opposed to the Islamic way of life mandated by allah?

Now like I previously stated, if I had to leave the U.S. I would not bypass Canada to take a Boat to get to Saudi Arabia for example. And Saudi Arabia is an extremely wealthy country.

Tbh I would prefer to live in a poor central American predominantly Christian country than Saudi Arabia. So why is that? I don't buy the whole "en sha lah" excuse.

IMHO it aint "allahs will" but their own will to bypass Islamic countries to go live in predominantly Christian, predominantly democratic Europe. If the way the U.S./western Europe Dresses, how we listen to music, how our women are loathed for not covering up is so offensive.......

why try your damnest and risk your life getting there? please explain this to me in a precise, unemotional, cogent manner. And if your explanation passes the smell test I will digress.

18. GriftyMcGrift

GriftyMcGrift Blue Belt

yes idiot trolls do strike a chord with me, amazing i know

you typed alot of words to finalize what we all know, that you have no idea what you are talking about or you are intentionally being coy about where all the syrian refugees are actually ending up.

i have to go with the latter since i provided the information on who is taking the most refugees on the first page and more in depth information about where the refugees are going (And why a few are now trying to go to places other than the already saturated muslim countries) is READILY available to you.

19. carlos cadona

carlos cadona Opinions subject to change

They view the west as a place that they can more freely practice their interpretation of their religion, even in places that are ruled by Islamic law there are still sharp ideological divides, but in those places the state decides which ideology is correct so they don't get to choose. Also almost all of the immigrants are Sunni, the Shia tend to flee to Shia strongholds but remain in the middle east.

20. MadSquabbles500

I am wondering and staying so. But I want to know what if I am.