The whole Sunni, and Shia thing aside.

if you are id suggest actually looking into the information that is readily available instead of asking the obviously uninformed OP

I will once I get the chance. I just wanted to bring it up to the OP as another avenue to look at.

It's an interesting thread. Despite the numerous threads on refugees in the past, this is the 1st time I've learned that Turkey and other non-European countries have already taken in large amounts of refugees.

It's an interesting thread. Despite the numerous threads on refugees in the past, this is the 1st time I've learned that Turkey and other non-European countries have already taken in large amounts of refugees.

likely to happen if you dont seek information out yourself

Sunni and Shia thing aside, eh? So if you were a Catholic you would move to a Protestant country where they view you as equal to an animal rather then an open progressive Muslim society where people prosper and can worship as they see fit?! Hypothetically, of course

likely to happen if you dont seek information out yourself

No argument here. I've barely paid attention to the refugee issue unless there's a thread on it and, even then, I ignore most of them. So I'm pleased to learn something I did not know before.

If I were a Muslim I'd rather live in allowable dishonesty in a country of freedom, everything anti-Islam to deceive the kafir into accepting the religion and building up the cult's numbers in the host country. With any luck you'd die before the hell came to fruition in the host country and have lived largely as a kafir. Let the kids deal with hell on earth afterward.

I understand the refugees. Their countries are shit. They have an opportunity to get out and they are taking advantage of the situation and the fact that Europe is feeling sorry for them.

I don't blame them. Just wish their countries will stabilize and be normal.

yes idiot trolls do strike a chord with me, amazing i know

you typed alot of words to finalize what we all know, that you have no idea what you are talking about or you are intentionally being coy about where all the syrian refugees are actually ending up.

i have to go with the latter since i provided the information on who is taking the most refugees on the first page and more in depth information about where the refugees are going (And why a few are now trying to go to places other than the already saturated muslim countries) is READILY available to you.

Aaaa stopped reading after troll that doesn't have the stones to post with his real account accused me of being an idiot troll good day.

Well it's like this:

If you were a refugee fleeing a war, would you like to go to a nice country with good opportunities for you and your family or would you prefer a shithole country where you'll most likely sit in a camp until they manage to deport you?

They like the free money infidel societies give them (jizya tax!), as well as the victim status which makes them exempt from being held responsible for crimes they commit. Getting killed for rape and hand hacked off for theft is a lot nastier than the pat on the head they get up north.

They may also believe in the magic powers of geographic relocation and honestly believe they don't bring the shitholes they leave with them.

Haha! No doubt they'd be inferior stewards of lands of western culture than central americans are of places in California.

If I were a Muslim I'd rather live in allowable dishonesty in a country of freedom, everything anti-Islam to deceive the kafir into accepting the religion and building up the cult's numbers in the host country. With any luck you'd die before the hell came to fruition in the host country and have lived largely as a kafir. Let the kids deal with hell on earth afterward.

Although you used a bit of sarcasm this is pretty much the M.O. of most of these muslim immigrants.

Same here. I was straight up ignorant about the numbers of refuges non EU nations are taking in. Thanks for the info to those involved.

They realize muslim countries are shit! However when they settle down in Western countries they start to create their own little Islamic country, bit by bit, complete with all the prejudice and hate they left behind.

Haha! No doubt they'd be inferior stewards of lands of western culture than central americans are of places in California.
Honestly I don't see much relevant difference. Bloodthirsty barbarians, both invader groups.

I thought it was common knowledge that neighboring countries had accepted vast numbers of refugees.

Whether they're still gonna head for some unfortunate European country or not, remains to be seen.

Sunni and Shia thing aside, eh? So if you were a Catholic you would move to a Protestant country where they view you as equal to an animal rather then an open progressive Muslim society where people prosper and can worship as they see fit?! Hypothetically, of course

If such a muslim place existed, I could see it

Back