The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Trinity's jock sweat. Would drink.

Ok, I think I figured this out. A matrix reference, yes?

I actually rewatched that recently, first one was great, 2/3 kinda didn’t do the first justice.

I spend a lot less time on this forum than you guys. Excuse my delay in posting an image.

Here is the image again:
welches-grape-soda-2l.jpg

Good luck man.

Ok, I think I figured this out. A matrix reference, yes?

I actually rewatched that recently, first one was great, 2/3 kinda didn’t do the first justice.
Christ that's a bad sign that you didn't pick that up immediately. Might be time to fly south permanently.

Christ that's a bad sign that you didn't pick that up immediately. Might be time to fly south permanently.

Pop culture isn’t my thing man. I barely watch movies (just saw my first “marvel” type movies this last week or two, surprisingly not bad. I’m not usually a fantasy type person).

You can only see the same Shakespeare story rehashed so many times before you’d rather watch algebra review videos on YouTube.

That being said, it was a solid reference. Would control, alternate, and delete.

<{1-69}>

Well we were talking about a bet in another thread, which he did welch on.

But you're right. This is retarded.

I did state “bets that were officiated here”. I’m not going to comment on anything that wasn’t as that defeats some of the purpose for what this place is meant to do.

Please keep in mind the bet needs to be on topic to the subforum. Proving or disproving welching from bets that weren’t officiated here doesn’t seem like something we can solve here for either of you.

Let them bang

Yes, I can state that the bets which were officiated in here involving you didn’t have any welched bets at this point in time.

SBJJ never used the sig I gave him after beating him in the bet. I let it go, though. Wai did use the sig but stopped posting during the period, which there's nothing anyone can do about but is kind of welshy.

SBJJ never used the sig I gave him after beating him in the bet. I let it go, though. Wai did use the sig but stopped posting during the period, which there's nothing anyone can do about but is kind of welshy.

@SBJJ currently has an asterisk that can be removed if he fulfills the sig obligation. Until then, he would be removed from the follow thread rankings list.

The Wai thing I don’t really have a comment on as you mentioned there isn’t an obligation for posting during a punishment.

Getting late to this one, guys. My apologies.

@sickc0d3r v @HereticBD
1. Donald Trump will not be elected for a second term in the 2020 presidential election
2. sickc0d3r- for, HereticBD- against
3. 11/04/2020 (tentatively based on when results come in)
4. Signature bet
5. One month

I need both of you to quote this post and give an okay for it to be official. Otherwise, tell me what needs adjusted to get this finalized.

Okily dokily.

ANDDDD NOWWWW from the heart of the War Room Subforum, this fight is sponsored Sherdog.com. Sherdog.com, "wait we have a political subforum section?"
ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS TIME!
Introducing first, a newcomer red belt who is wet with salvation, he is SICK0d3r!
And his opponent, a platinum belt holding a record of 1-0 and the recipient of odd uncomfortable notifications, presenting HERETIC B D!
*Walks up to ref*
"I want a good clean bet. No takebacks, no welching. Now go back to your keyboards.... FIGHT:"

(It's official)

ANDDDD NOWWWW from the heart of the War Room Subforum, this fight is sponsored Sherdog.com. Sherdog.com, "wait we have a political subforum section?"
ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS TIME!
Introducing first, a newcomer red belt who is wet with salvation, he is SICK0d3r!
And his opponent, a platinum belt holding a record of 1-0 and the recipient of odd uncomfortable notifications, presenting HERETIC B D!
*Walks up to ref*
"I want a good clean bet. No takebacks, no welching. Now go back to your keyboards.... FIGHT:"

(It's official)

{<buffer}

Sherdog.com. Sherdog.com, "wait we have a political subforum section?"

I find it the most cringe worthy part when he reads out the claim. Gives me negative goosebumps.

I find it the most cringe worthy part when he reads out the claim. Gives me negative goosebumps.

Yea, it’s the most unexcited he sounds also

How did you let it go? You have bitched about it multiple times.

You knew it was an honest mistake and were cool with it until wai became betting champ. Since then you have bitched about it several times even though you KNEW it was an honest mistake

Again @Lead Please just remove me completely. I've asked you now more than once to do so. Thank you

How did you let it go? You have bitched about it multiple times.

You knew it was an honest mistake and were cool with it until wai became betting champ. Since then you have bitched about it several times even though you KNEW it was an honest mistake

Again @Lead Please just remove me completely. I've asked you now more than once to do so. Thank you

It will drop off in the next thread version. This avoid there being multiple versions of the rankings in a single thread

It will drop off in the next thread version. This avoid there being multiple versions of the rankings in a single thread

You should also set a statute of limitations on this sort of accusation. Coming out after a year with this type of unprovable stuff can make an even bigger mess of an already dying thread.

You should also set a statute of limitations on this sort of accusation. Coming out after a year with this type of unprovable stuff can make an even bigger mess of an already dying thread.

It's a true accusation, though (not even in dispute, is it?). Thread's not dying, though you're free to leave it if it's bothering you.

Yea, I’m definitely not a fan of this piece. We originally were enforcing these at a moderation level so if something was pointed out shortly after the bet was made, I’d just edit it myself. I wasn’t aware moderation shouldn’t be enforcing bets and had to adjust to having it affect rankings only. There needs to be a clause going forward involving proper procedure with a dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.