The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead @Yorkist

Donald Trump will lose in the Republican primary, or not run again.

For vivarevolution

Against yorkist.

Stakes; 1 month avatar bet.

Ending when Trump withdraws from running for 2020, or the Republican nomination is secured.

This is a spectacularly bad bet.

But good for you on having the balls to back up your beliefs.

This is a spectacularly bad bet.

But good for you on having the balls to back up your beliefs.

Naw man. I'm telling you, Trump isn't running again. He isn't as dumb as you think.

He knows this time he will be running with a record, not against the worst candidate ever, with 40% approval rating, that this is a bad bet. He has nothing to gain.

1. The exact statement the bet is premised upon
2. Stance each poster is taking in regards to the statement
3. The date the bet will be decided
4. The reward/punishment for the winner/loser
5. The duration of the reward/punishment before I will post it

@VivaRevolution v. @Yorkist
1. Donald Trump will lose in the Republican primary or not run for a second term.
2. VivaRevolution- for, Yorkist- against
3. Tentative (if Trump announces he isn't running or when a Republican nomination is secured)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

I just need each of you to quote this and give an okay to make it official.

1. Donald Trump will lose in the Republican primary or not run for a second term.
3. Tentative (if Trump announces he isn't running or when a Republican nomination is secured)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

Okay

4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

giphy.gif

Viva, WTF dude. I would have given you 2 to 1 on that bet

Viva you can't possibly believe you'll win this bet. Back down now before it's too late. Sometimes you gotta tuck that pride away. Yorkist is ruthless man. The AV he'll put on you will be merciless.

I honestly think so. I also think if he has a 40% approval rating, and he does run, that the chamber of commerce, oops, I mean RNC will do everything they can to find a better candidate.

Viva, WTF dude. I would have given you 2 to 1 on that bet

There’s nothing in the rules about doing a duplicate or similar bet. Homer has the same bet with different people. You would just have to wait in line for your reward if you won since yorkist would get to assign an av first.

@andnowweknow

Are you conceding now? It's effectively impossible for you to win now that the Stone indictment is unsealed and does not allege conspiracy/collusion.

You can hold out for a miracle, but you're fucked unless another Stone indictment comes down (which is extremely unlikely). The current indictment is all about non-collusion stuff that occurred after the Mueller probe started.

You can hold out for a miracle, but you're fucked unless another Stone indictment comes down (which is extremely unlikely). The current indictment is all about non-collusion stuff that occurred after the Mueller probe started.
Hmmm...

Holy hell you people really are nutty. You actually think Stone is going to be charged with more crimes in a separate indictment? Extremely unlikely. This is the end of the line for our bet. No Russia collusion/conspiracy even alleged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.