• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The War Room Apology Thread

You're not that bad. Thurisaz is pretty high on my list, he just oozes disdain for people.
Have you ever taken a look at a conversation I have with someone who doesn't initiate his side of it with strawmen and abuse? They look very different. I like volatile subjects, so that might skew your perspective.

It's still hardly my fault that people freely choose the way in which they want to be addressed. I like to comply.

It's not like I'm a paragon of virtue either, I'm not. I have had the displeasure of finding myself in a situation on this forum where I've had to say I'm sorry and also that I was wrong. There aren't many I've seen do either of those things.

OT: I have no need to apologize to anyone right now. I tend to handle that stuff where it is relevant.

Sad. You're making a complete fool of yourself and don't even realize it. Try having a little self respect.

How is he making a fool of himself when you are the one who places a woman so above you that you are willing to destroy your life over her cheating?

@Falsedawns advice is very good which is that you don't need to 'guard' your women if you are a true 'alpha' and that you should have that shit on lock already. You trying to blame other guys who sleep with taken women is besides the point. You should really quit white knighting and instead blame the women who cheat on you.

How is he making a fool of himself when you are the one who places a woman so above you that you are willing to destroy your life over her cheating?

@Falsedawns advice is very good which is that you don't need to 'guard' your women if you are a true 'alpha' and that you should have that shit on lock already. You trying to blame other guys who sleep with taken women is besides the point. You should really quit white knighting and instead blame the women who cheat on you.
Read my first response to you again.
"Who said anything about letting the cunt of a wife that steps out off the hook? The punishment may be more nuanced, especially if kids are involved, but that is a major major act of treachery that will have to be dealt with as well"

Falsedawn is a clown. He deludes himself into thinking his sad attempts at playing the mandingo rustles anyone, but it only makes him look like a buffoon.
Anyway, I don't see how you got "white knighting" (you guys really oughta lay off the Roosh-isms the whole game thing is a scam geared towards insecure manlets that don't know how to approach girls, and doesn't make you sound like you're an "alpha") from the quote above. Men live by a certain code, or set of rules, at least where I come from, and one of those cardinal rules is: you don't fuck around with another man's woman. And if you do and get caught (you know it's not righteous, that's why it's done on the sneak) then whatever lumps you get, you had coming. I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned, but I still think in terms of what's right and what isn't.

I'm sorry I called you on your insecurities and rustled your jimmies. I'm also sorry that your bitches aren't right with god and your dick. I'm also definitely sorry that you have no game, and that you're probably one step away from being incel. But lastly and most importantly, i'm sorry that you haven't read from the Book of Nash, and that I broke your back and made you humbel.

Damn, that post resulted in bits and pieces of Blood and Iron everywhere!!

tumblr_n745c7obiK1qcjzvuo1_500.gif

I don't think that is true speaking personally. I started firmly on the right on economics and first enjoyed posters like Kingstu the most. And now I am slightly left of Che by USA standards :)

Interesting. My hypothesis could be way off, but this seems like a perfect situation for group polarization to occur. It just looks almost like the WR has been separated into teams almost.

I think I'll start a thread and see who's changed their positions actually.

Perhaps, but what's better: democracy where the majority votes away the liberty of the whole, or an enlightened dictator that guarantees great liberty to all?

In my War Room controlled world, we will live in the latter.

Are those the only two choices? The answer for me is neither. Democracies are probably the most unstable, and potentially as tyrannical as dictatorships. The only asset dictatorships have over them is their stability, but they traditionally don't do very well under the human rights department, especially when their rulers claim the moral high ground.

Lol well said but how about the time when you thought foggie was attacking you and you said "fuck this I'm out" and left the site for like a year and foggie was not even attacking you?
Ah yes, fogie. It was a vicious, personal attack, it was, as I remember it...

Have you ever taken a look at a conversation I have with someone who doesn't initiate his side of it with strawmen and abuse? They look very different. I like volatile subjects, so that might skew your perspective.

It's still hardly my fault that people freely choose the way in which they want to be addressed. I like to comply.

It's not like I'm a paragon of virtue either, I'm not. I have had the displeasure of finding myself in a situation on this forum where I've had to say I'm sorry and also that I was wrong. There aren't many I've seen do either of those things.

OT: I have no need to apologize to anyone right now. I tend to handle that stuff where it is relevant.
Maybe so. Besides it is the WR, a little condescension here and there never killed anyone.
@TheComebackKid is a great poster. I am definitely a fan of his posts.
Not sure I'd call him a great poster but he does get unfairly shit on at times.
I often disagree with him but Thurisaz goes out of his way to make sense some of the time, so he's entitled to be a little more rude than the other two who are clearly under no such obligation.
Yeah I can see that.

Fair enough.

Not sure I'd call him a great poster but he does get unfairly shit on at times.

I think he gets fairly shit on a lot, too. The man is pretty ridiculous when he's talking about religion or politics--actually a decent HW poster, though he's almost always wrong there, too. Interesting enough guy, though, I'll give him that. Not quite all there.

Ed: BTW, what's funny is that I've only once seen the TS in the WR. The nature of our disagreement was about how highly we each regard Frank Mir (I think he had a long run on the fringes of the top 10, while TS thinks he's one of the very best HWs ever).

Jesus, is this argument STILL going on?

I think he gets fairly shit on a lot, too. The man is pretty ridiculous when he's talking about religion or politics--actually a decent HW poster, though he's almost always wrong there, too. Interesting enough guy, though, I'll give him that. Not quite all there.
Anytime his religion and science contradict TCK's posting goes south.

I think the fact that he's one of the conservatives who acknowledges racism and its ill effects is good though

Ed: BTW, what's funny is that I've only once seen the TS in the WR. The nature of our disagreement was about how highly we each regard Frank Mir (I think he had a long run on the fringes of the top 10, while TS thinks he's one of the very best HWs ever).

Wow... You put a guy on ignore for that??

Are those the only two choices? The answer for me is neither. Democracies are probably the most unstable, and potentially as tyrannical as dictatorships. The only asset dictatorships have over them is their stability, but they traditionally don't do very well under the human rights department, especially when their rulers claim the moral high ground.
Don't do very well compared to what?