Television The Walking Dead - Season 10

I enjoyed the most recent episode. As a comic book reader I was waiting for it.

You know how they fuck up. The fuck up when they end episode 12 like they did and then have no follow up but instead have us waste an episode with PTSD michonne boating.
0be897cb6bd5193764d7f3c5d927f4be.gif

You know how they fuck up. The fuck up when they end episode 12 like they did and then have no follow up but instead have us waste an episode with PTSD michonne boating.
0be897cb6bd5193764d7f3c5d927f4be.gif
I've been defending the show for the longest time, but I agree. Whatever momentum they've finally started to pick up with the last episode, they ruined it with the complete disconnect in the next episode.

I like this new chick Princess, they finally have another larger than life colorful character with a personality. I like her positive personality most everyone else is depressed and negative. good change
the-walking-dead-episode-1014-princess-lazaro-1200-blog.jpg

Negan is the only other one, the rest of the case are boring and bland

Maggie returns for the next weeks finale

The last couple of episodes were ok i guess. Minus the michonne thing. But this messed it all up again. What a shit show.
So predictable and fake.
Like put a bullet in the big losers head when your behind him maybe hiding in a windmill? For maybe the third time!
So this beta has now supernatural powers lol? When do the aliens arive...
People keep making the same shitty mistakes over and over.
So this season finale is postponed? Amateur hour.
Now with all the spinoffs and movies and whatnot, i just cant anymore...
I just cant.

Im done.

The last episode was the finale because of the Corona Virus.
So they are not going to show the finale? They had one more episode to show why are they prolonging it, it was already shot a year and half ago.

So they are not going to show the finale? They had one more episode to show why are they prolonging it, it was already shot a year and half ago.

The rumor I read they had to do a couple re-shoots and now can't so just ending it with what they aired. True or not I don't see us getting episode 16.

Its what I thought as well the show was done and finished and just needed to be play now.

The rumor I read they had to do a couple re-shoots and now can't so just ending it with what they aired. True or not I don't see us getting episode 16.

Its what I thought as well the show was done and finished and just needed to be play now.
I think you are right, they couldn't finish reshooting the last episode they were supposed to bring Maggie in in the last episode.

I think you are right, they couldn't finish reshooting the last episode they were supposed to bring Maggie in in the last episode.

My honest opinion I think they were holding on to the last episode to be a teaser for the Rick movies. Play the last episode and then show the trailer for the Rick movie. Well the Virus and lock downs shot that all to hell on them.

My honest opinion I think they were holding on to the last episode to be a teaser for the Rick movies. Play the last episode and then show the trailer for the Rick movie. Well the Virus and lock downs shot that all to hell on them.
They really kept that Rick movie under wraps, did they even start filming it? Its been what 2 and half years already or more?

They really kept that Rick movie under wraps, did they even start filming it? Its been what 2 and half years already or more?
Have not started filming, dont even have a final script yet. At this point I'd be amazed to even see one movie, let alone the 3 they were saying

Have not started filming, dont even have a final script yet. At this point I'd be amazed to even see one movie, let alone the 3 they were saying
they pretty much screwed at this point, hollywood wont be able to film in the USA and Canada for a while, maybe they will film it in the middle east and make it Rick being taken to the desert or something

I wonder if they could void Andrew Lincolns contract due to the Pandemic? I heard he was supposed to get 20 million a movie or something.

they pretty much screwed at this point, hollywood wont be able to film in the USA and Canada for a while, maybe they will film it in the middle east and make it Rick being taken to the desert or something

I wonder if they could void Andrew Lincolns contract due to the Pandemic? I heard he was supposed to get 20 million a movie or something.
It wasnt going to even be filmed anytime soon, they are still hashing out a script. They really didnt think this idea through very well. At this point I kinda wish they'd just drop the whole idea and bring him back on the show. It's not been the same without Rick

Has anyone made a thread for the new season?

Back