Television The Walking Dead - Season 10

Show use to be incredible or at least entertaining. So much wasted potential.

It’s arguably the biggest plummet in the history of television, when you consider just how incredible the great moments on this series were back in the day, compared to the depths it has reached in its lows. Even GoT, while having a shitty ending season, wasn’t in the absolute gutter of trash that this show became. I’d say it’s between TWD and Dexter for biggest dropoff of all time.

It’s arguably the biggest plummet in the history of television, when you consider just how incredible the great moments on this series were back in the day, compared to the depths it has reached in its lows. Even GoT, while having a shitty ending season, wasn’t in the absolute gutter of trash that this show became. I’d say it’s between TWD and Dexter for biggest dropoff of all time.

I believe alot has to do with them constantly changing the writers of the show. At least I think it was the writers they were changing.
They wanted to make more shock factor instead of great story telling. They were writing to the audience instead of the story. There was no need for some of the stunts they tried to pull. Glen and the dumpster being the biggest one I can think of. They will have incredible 1st episode of the season and then alot of filler useless stuff until mid season finale. One of my favorite episodes watching live was where Rick, Daryl and Glen I think were about to get their throats sliced. I think that was season 5. After that the series started it's decline and hasn't looked back.

GoT S1-S6 is easily the best tv I've ever watched. It's a shame they took over 2 years to come up with what they did. They completely butchered it but at least the first 6 seasons are top notch.

I've only seen season 1 of Dexter but was told to only watch the first 4 seasons.

I'm starting to think it was overrated from the start. First episode showed up on netflix while surfing for background noise and Rick berates some rookie for not making sure he had a round chambered and his safety off. Deputy proceeds to check the chamber and hit the safety on a Glock lol.

Good episode. Let's see what the writers can think of to get the protagonists off the hook.

Can someone explain to me how they made napalm from tree sap?

Why didn't they fortify their defenses over the last year?

Eugene can make some type of basic explosive?

These people are idiot .

How the fuck did the last episode get an 8.4 rating on IMDB? Ive watched the show with my wife and dad since the 1st episode aired and im starting to hate myself for wasting my time watching it every Sunday night.

Haven't seen the last 3 seasons... should I give it a go?

Wait... this show is still on? Did Rick get his movies yet?

I was a huge fan until the time jump where they tried to refocus on the girl and Rick is gone.

Everything seemed to go to crap a bit before that so I checked out. Is any of it worth watching after that?

P l e a s e tell me someone else is watching this right now. Eugene making his Grammy case.

Man the show sucks. wtf is going on man just end it already they really milking it and then they got another spin off with some soft sheltered weirdo teens as the leads

I’d say it’s between TWD and Dexter for biggest dropoff of all time.

Dexter fell off from the repetitive nature of telling the same story with minor tweaks. TWD never got started. Show is basically the PUBG of video games; unexpected and unearned popularity.

I'm starting to think it was overrated from the start. First episode showed up on netflix while surfing for background noise and Rick berates some rookie for not making sure he had a round chambered and his safety off. Deputy proceeds to check the chamber and hit the safety on a Glock lol.
Im rewatching the earlier seasons. They are amazing imo. Definitely not overrated.

I'm still keeping up with this season. But theres no denying it has fallen off hard.......I think they can bring it back if they get their shit together tho

Really? I thought s1 was by far the peak (they then fired the show producer/director?)

Season 2 was really boring for the most part.. spent on Hershels farm

Season 3/4 was very hit and miss with Andrea and the Governor being overly corny

Season 5 started with the cannibals i believe (who were great) but got killed off within a few episodes.. then the Alexandria stuff were i just started to give up on the show

Watched a bit when Neegan came in but the show is just the same.. Lots of boring episodes of nothing.. then great start/mid season/finales.. Like if u watched those episodes and skippd the rest.. u didn't miss much

Can someone explain to me how they made napalm from tree sap?

Why didn't they fortify their defenses over the last year?

Eugene can make some type of basic explosive?

These people are idiot .

Tree sap from a pine tree for example is actually very flammable. There are a lot of things to nitpick on that show but the tree sap fire is actually something that could happen.

but they are definitely morons for not having better defenses. And what happened to all the guns and Eugenes ability to make bullets? In their war with the Saviors they seemed to have unlimited ammo. And why have walls for your community and then leave the walls to fight rather than use the walls as part of your defense ?

Tree sap from a pine tree for example is actually very flammable. There are a lot of things to nitpick on that show but the tree sap fire is actually something that could happen.

but they are definitely morons for not having better defenses. And what happened to all the guns and Eugenes ability to make bullets? In their war with the Saviors they seemed to have unlimited ammo. And why have walls for your community and then leave the walls to fight rather than use the walls as part of your defense ?
I don’t understand where all the guns went. And yeah they had the ammo depot that I didn’t see attacked or destroyed; would have made a great plot point had that been the case.

also wouldn’t these clowns consolidate towns so they can adequately address threats and stop losing people traveling between the towns?

Last edited:
Wait... this show is still on? Did Rick get his movies yet?

I was a huge fan until the time jump where they tried to refocus on the girl and Rick is gone.

Everything seemed to go to crap a bit before that so I checked out. Is any of it worth watching after that?

IMO it's worth watching as long as you don't expect it to be the exact same as previous seasons. Honestly it went through a really rough patch but I think ever since Angela Kang took over it's been pretty good.

Episode 11 of this season was really good! There are always some dumb things done for the sake of drama and TV, just like every TV show. For example Daryl grabs a giant morning star (ball and flail actually) b/c it looks badass. But a spear would have been a better choice against braindead zombies. Just like in GOT some characters use flashy weapons b/c it looks cool vs something more useful.

Anyway, that's just nitpicking. Negan, Beta, Daryl, Lydia, Judith, and a few others are still very interesting. I know everyone hates on it but it isn't horrible and I"ll continue to watch it.

Back