• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
For his sake I hope he's innocent. But if he's not, and he is found guilty. Those 6 months in an Irish prison is going to be tough. He had enough foresight to not pull that shit in the USA.

Rapists normally have an hard time in jail. Not in the same ballpark as pedophiles but not far. They sometimes have to be put into isolation to protect them from other inmates. Conor obviously can defend himself but having a hard left is useless when you get shanked in the back or hit with a dumbbell in the head.

That said as much as i despise him i also hope he is innocent for his own sake. If not then he's going to go down hard and rightfully so. I'm not going to be tender toward him if he's found guilty. I'll trash him like there is no tomorrow.

Not sure about 6 month thoughs. Here in Canada he would probably get something like 4-5 years abd get out after 2. Would get a lot more in the States. Not sure about Ireland as i don,t know much about their judicial system.. 6 months seems a bit short for something like this. I would expect a couple of years at the very least

Rapists normally have an hard time in jail. Not in the same ballpark as pedophiles but not far. They sometimes have to be put into isolation to protect them from other inmates. Conor obviously can defend himself but having a hard left is useless when you get shanked in the back or hit with a dumbbell in the head.

That said as much as i despise him i also hope he is innocent for his own sake. If not then he's going to go down hard and rightfully so. I'm not going to be tender toward him if he's found guilty. I'll trash him like there is no tomorrow.

Not sure about 6 month thoughs. Here in Canada he would probably get something like 4-5 years abd get out after 2. Would get a lot more in the States. Not sure about Ireland as i don,t know much about their judicial system.. 6 months seems a bit short for something like this. I would expect a couple of years at the very least
Ireland is a different animal dude, the whole rapists would have a bad time is more or a North American thing. I can see the charge of rape being negotiated to sexual assault or a lesser charge, a money pay out and generally a slap on the wrist but his public image completely ruined. That's if he's found guilty

He was my favorite active fighter up until a week ago. I defended him in every thread against the hoard of Conor haters. The evidence is too damming. Going to the police the next day to tell them it was consensual sex? impacted tampon? victim battered? get a grip.
Impacted tampon? Can you post the evidence of that?

Are you a fan of Ronaldo? If so, do you think he raped someone back in 2009?

Hmmmm, we'll they should be coming up with a conclusion soon, the hotel has cameras etc, but now Connor claims it to be consensual? We've seen this before like with Kobe Bryant so idk.

According to the NY Times article the police are still investigating and haven't sent the file to the DPP yet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/sports/conor-mcgregor-sexual-assault.html
“Investigations are ongoing in this case, and at this time a file continues to be prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions,” a police statement said.

It seems that the police want to leave no stone unturned and have all of their ducks completely in a row before they call their investigation complete. According to some Irish Sherdoggers the Irish criminal justice system moves at a snails pace.

According to the NY Times article the police are still investigating and haven't sent the file to the DPP yet.

“Investigations are ongoing in this case, and at this time a file continues to be prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions,” a police statement said.

It seems that the police want to leave no stone unturned and have all of their ducks completely in a row before they call their investigation complete. According to some Irish Sherdoggers the Irish criminal justice system moves at a snails pace.
He can also get Asylum in a European country like Roman Polanski if he is found guilty

Ireland is a different animal dude, the whole rapists would have a bad time is more or a North American thing. I can see the charge of rape being negotiated to sexual assault or a lesser charge, a money pay out and generally a slap on the wrist but his public image completely ruined. That's if he's found guilty

Roger that

No doubt that his reputation will take a major hit if he's guilty. His sponsors will drop him and he'll never fight in the UFC again. The general public and the media will also crucify him. It's going to be a harsh comeback to reality

Of course that's IF. It,s going to be interesting to see how everything unfold in the next few months

Hope he's dead or still in jail
He got life and tried to get my dad to testify to his defense as a good person, my dad wrote in a letter using a plethora of logic that ended saying something along the lines of: Do you really think someone ,who would beat an old couple to death with his barehands, can be rehabilitated? He killed 2 people for X$ bucks, he should be in jail for the rest of his life. He said that dude was seemingly normal until he started partying and then went down the stimulant hole.

Roger that

No doubt that his reputation will take a major hit if he's guilty. His sponsors will drop him and he'll never fight in the UFC again. The general public and the media will also crucify him. It's going to be a harsh comeback to reality

Of course that's IF. It,s going to be interesting to see how everything unfold in the next few months

Lol not fighting in the ufc again
If he gets prison his fight after he gets out will do ppv records

Dana has no compass. Remember when he put an nfl woman beater on the same card as a battered wife?

Cocaine and sleep deprivation lead to some pretty crazy shit. Conor is off the wall but I don't think he'd do something this stupid unless copious amounts of drugs days on end were involved and that's what I believe happened.
'This stupid' is a strange way to describe alleged rape. Seems to minimize the gravity of what he did to another human being and focus on his reputation and the reasons to explain his actions. If guilty, the focus should be on supporting the victim, condemning his actions not explaining it or worrying about his career.

Impacted tampon? Can you post the evidence of that?

Are you a fan of Ronaldo? If so, do you think he raped someone back in 2009?
I would judge objectively regardless of being a fan or not(I happened to like both Conor and Ronaldo).
Huge difference between the 2 cases, the Ronaldo one looks like someone wanting a payoff - the alleged rape happened 10 years ago. Aside from that Ronaldo hasn't been throwing rocks at a bus full of innocent ppl, hasn't been attacking refs and in general looks as hungry and as professional as ever.
I Conor's care she was apparently beaten up along with the rape thing and she reported the matter fast enough not after 10 years.
While yes it's possible she could've beat herself up and staged the whole thing - for that kind of money I'd punch myself a few times and stick a dildo up my ass to make it look real - considering Conor's latest actions it really looks like he's guilty

Hey TS post this on the front page of this thread, because the 2 links don't mention his name
Irish media cannot name a suspect until they are convicted. But it's known throughout the media that it's Conor because an internal memo discussing the case was leaked onto the internet and RTE had to report themselves to the EU's privacy commission because of the leak.

I would judge objectively regardless of being a fan or not(I happened to like both Conor and Ronaldo).
Huge difference between the 2 cases, the Ronaldo one looks like someone wanting a payoff - the alleged rape happened 10 years ago. Aside from that Ronaldo hasn't been throwing rocks at a bus full of innocent ppl, hasn't been attacking refs and in general looks as hungry and as professional as ever.
I Conor's care she was apparently beaten up along with the rape thing and she reported the matter fast enough not after 10 years.
While yes it's possible she could've beat herself up and staged the whole thing - for that kind of money I'd punch myself a few times and stick a dildo up my ass to make it look real - considering Conor's latest actions it really looks like he's guilty
So bc he’s been showing belligerent behavior, like throwing a dolly into a bus, that makes him likley to commit rape? Wow.

Also in Ronaldo’s case, he settled out of court 10 years ago and now “victim” brought it back into light bc of the Me Too movement.

The similarities in the case is that they’re both allegations with no evidence available for the public to see.

I also want to add that I’m not a fan or Conor or Ronaldo (don’t watch Football) but I am a believer in innocent until proven guilty

Irish media cannot name a suspect until they are convicted. But it's known throughout the media that it's Conor because an internal memo discussing the case was leaked onto the internet and RTE had to report themselves to the EU's privacy commission because of the leak.

Yeah, anybody that didn't have their head buried in the sand knew that McGregor was the suspect without a doubt when RTE turned themselves in for the data breach in regards to that leaked memo.

And the New York Times named him a few days ago. So now the cat is officially out of the bag.

Seriously, this is the most degenerate thread in sherdog history.
I am embarrassed for every virgin basement dweller defending this piece of shit.
wtf is wrong with you

This.

Maybe this thread should be sent to the FBI, so they can keep tabs on the potential rapists who think that the woman who was seriously assaulted and raped probably battered and sodomised herself, or that the battery and rape "seemed consensual".

I don’t think their should be any defending either side at this point. We have zero idea about anything but rumors

So bc he’s been showing belligerent behavior, like throwing a dolly into a bus, that makes him likley to commit rape? Wow.

Also in Ronaldo’s case, he settled out of court 10 years ago and now “victim” brought it back into light bc of the Me Too movement.

The similarities in the case is that they’re both allegations with no evidence available for the public to see.

I also want to add that I’m not a fan or Conor or Ronaldo (don’t watch Football) but I am a believer in innocent until proven guilty

Evidence exists for Ronaldo. There is a reason arguably the most powerful athlete in the world hasn't been able to escape this case, even after settling over 10 years ago.

For all who are interested, simply read the leaked court documents where he even described the events himself in a personal statement.

Holy shit so many people on here are so fucking pathetic, it almost seems like the majority.

A celebrity gets accused of rape.
You don't know that celebrity at all but somehow you've constructed a way in your sad pathetic mind to intensely hate the guy.
You assume the rape accusation must be true based on absolutely nothing at all.

Jesus christ. It's an ongoing case and you have no idea wtf happened at all. Innocent until proven guilty anyone?

This isn't a court of law, it's the court of public opinion.

Imagine being so obsessed with Conor you defend him even though he rapes women

Conor fans have mental illness

Even if it was consensual, they continue to defend and adore a man who is a habitual criminal offender as evidenced of his other crimes, and by all appearances walks all over his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back