• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol saying no does bot usual entail going to the dudes hotel room

It was a party in a suite. They weren't alone and it wasn't Conor's room. One of Ireland's top chat show presenters was in the room having a few sniffs before it happened.

Shout out to Ryan Tuberty btw!! Probably helped McGregor minimise the story in the national news.

The story i was told was that she turned him down in front of the lads and he then flipped out.

Nice attempt at slut shaming though, big man. You must feel really smart.

Last edited:
His father? Either that was grammatically nonsensical or are you claiming Conor raped a tranny? Or are you from a country with a higher than typical amount of she he's?

It was grammatical nonsense. Meant her father. In general I am not so bad at english but well it was a mistake.

Have no idea if this is true, but would anyone be surprised?

I can beleive that a guy who would punch a 70 year old would rape a woman. That's a pretty easy one to beleive.

Pretty obvious he was on a heavy binder. It’s hard to get it up when you are a ball or two deep; freaky shit is a must to keep it up.

He was probably stretching some holes that weren’t ready. Not speaking from experience...
Just a hunch, but I'm guessing she wasn't ready because she was raped....

Hopefully you're not speaking from experience.

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing she wasn't ready because she was raped....

Hopefully you're not speaking from experience.
Yeah, most likely she flirted with him and ended up alone with him just to talk.

Connor probably tied her up, threw her in the trunk and brought her unwillingly back to the suite. Good call. Definately not a case of consensual becoming rape but a flat out rape from the start.

Yeah, most likely she flirted with him and ended up alone with him just to talk.

Connor probably tied her up, threw her in the trunk and brought her unwillingly back to the suite. Good call. Definately not a case of consensual becoming rape but a flat out rape from the start.
There is a description of the events in a report about the assault, so you don't need to use your imagination.

From june this year.

62571053_454405035131838_2924169857178009600_n-jpg.596891

If true that would make him literally the biggest skid mark in the history of sports, that would be an unprecedented hero to zero and would hurt the UFC every bit if not more than a death in the Octagon on a prelim or something. Once again, if true.

If true that would make him literally the biggest skid mark in the history of sports, that would be an unprecedented hero to zero and would hurt the UFC every bit if not more than a death in the Octagon on a prelim or something. Once again, if true.
2nd to War Machine, deserving of the same fate. if true

2nd to War Machine, deserving of the same fate. if true

As a personality they would be very similar but in terms of the impact on the sport and reverberations through pop culture, he's 100 times more famous than War Machine.

This is the kind of thing that would make me really embarrassed to be an MMA fan if it gets confirmed.

How would starting consensual make it any better, as soon as a woman says no anything sexual you do to her or force her to do to you becomes sexual assault or rape.

How would starting consensual make it any better, as soon as a woman says no anything sexual you do to her or force her to do to you becomes sexual assault or rape.
Dudes really struggle with this lol pathetic

I agree.

With famous people the women that flock to them most likely know they are married and typically are extortion artist, money grubbing whores.

Not all but I’m around a lot of A listers and good girls arent the ones waiting for them at hotels and hunting for them at clubs.

Rape deserves the harshest penalties, but in these situations the women typically aren’t the most upstanding and truthful.

Think about how much more humiliated he would be if he got turned down by a girl infront of his buddies

he obviously has strong reactions to people rejecting him

psychosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back